krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to cook chicken breasts.

K so I bought this 4Kg box of boneless chicken breasts, how do I cook them? Like at what temp for how long?

chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50) chewwy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...1&postcount=19 - irony at it's best.

come on, there are a million and one ways to cook chicken, all of them being simple. if you just want a cooked breast, then in the oven, 200 degrees, 20 mins or so. for the love of god, make sure it is cooked inside

krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10) krayZee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ya I know theres a million ways to cook it, thats why I asked. I know other recipies but I just wanted to know the basic/fastest one. How is that irony? Do you even know what irony means?

Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Jonneh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Boiling them works for me ^_^.

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get a george foreman grill, they are the best and easiest for cooking pieces of chicken. it cooks in about 4 minutes after preheating.

i marinade my chicken in mesquite sauce and hot sauce and when it's cooking, i then put old bay seasoning on. best stuff on earth.

█♣█ Made in Canada JayRR2Killaloe's Avatar
    JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50) JayRR2Killaloe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HydroStorm
    get a george foreman grill, they are the best and easiest for cooking pieces of chicken. it cooks in about 4 minutes after preheating.

i marinade my chicken in mesquite sauce and hot sauce and when it's cooking, i then put old bay seasoning on. best stuff on earth.
    FOREMAN!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! DO IT, DO IT!!!!
    Even the longest journey's starts with a first step...

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HydroStorm

yes yes. tons of hot sauce!

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can you take frozen chicken and put it on the Foreman grill?

big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i put a thawed out chicken breast, cut it in little cubes and throw that in the mircrowave for 7 min. and its done, and tastes like its boiled. easyy
    Big calves on parole. (banned for 1 month)

Everytime you have a cheat meal, i get ahead of you
    <><

Bulk starts on Jan 3

Nothing beats Bullseye Chicken and Rib Renegade BBQ sauce. What sauces do you guys like?

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I cook them in the crock pot they end up real tender just flavor it how you want to. you can also cook the whole package at once

StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) StefanDozier has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i cook mine in the microwave lol, hey it says its okay on the back of the bag so why not... if i had a formen i would use that but i dont, so microwave suits me
    http://soundcloud.com/doctadoz