Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tren Extreme?

Poser Beater Manlet Eater bigbeezy's Avatar
    bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tren Extreme?

whats up guys, so whats the real deal with this stuff? It looks like you would need to run it as a normal prohormone with support supps and pct correct? Anybody tried this stuff, i heard it is like one molecule away from being a steroid? Also I just finished a superdrol run about 2 months ago, would it be suggested to at least wait six months to run this? I have never heard about this stuff till yesterday so any help would be appreciated.

***ALL YOU TEENS WHO HAVE USED IT WITH NO PCT AND NO SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS AND GAINED 45 POUNDS OF ROCK HARD MUSCLE AND NOW WEIGH 145 POUNDS, PLEASE SAVE YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE FOR THE LOCKER ROOM AT HIGH SCHOOL.

MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattMB has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes u need support supps and pct

how long was ur sd cycle and how long was the pct for it?

for example:
    if your sd cycle was 4 weeks and your pct was 4 weeks, that totals 8 weeks. so u should take 8 weeks off. and u r at 2 months so that sounds about right. theres no harm in waiting longer though
    MASS FX (final version) LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=13470650

MASS FX (alpha) + HYPERDROL LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=908113

AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigbeezy View Post
    whats up guys, so whats the real deal with this stuff? It looks like you would need to run it as a normal prohormone with support supps and pct correct? Anybody tried this stuff, i heard it is like one molecule away from being a steroid? Also I just finished a superdrol run about 2 months ago, would it be suggested to at least wait six months to run this? I have never heard about this stuff till yesterday so any help would be appreciated.

***ALL YOU TEENS WHO HAVE USED IT WITH NO PCT AND NO SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS AND GAINED 45 POUNDS OF ROCK HARD MUSCLE AND NOW WEIGH 145 POUNDS, PLEASE SAVE YOUR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE FOR THE LOCKER ROOM AT HIGH SCHOOL.

19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione, It looks like old school 19nor, but I would stay away from this one, its DIONE, which WILL convert to estrogen. If it was diol, then it would be good. Also its 100$ for one cycle, which is way too much for that compound.

Try and find some 19nor/diol behind the counters of some local stores, its worth a try.

And no I have not tried any of these products, im just very interested in them and research them once and a while.

Edit: Getting your blood checked before and after an SD cycle is usually a good idea, and isthe only way to be completly sure your ready for another cycle.
    i love man gravy in and around my face

Poser Beater Manlet Eater bigbeezy's Avatar
    bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000) bigbeezy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cool thanks for the info

my sd cycle was 4 weeks and 4 weeks pct, so i am taking some time off right now

AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliassailA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bigbeezy View Post
    cool thanks for the info

my sd cycle was 4 weeks and 4 weeks pct, so i am taking some time off right now

np, If you do want to try this, BB.com has Testra Flex, which is the same thing for half the price. I guess it isnt too bad, as long as you have nolva or torem on hand.

Edit: Testra flex has different nomenclature but still the same compound.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AliassailA View Post
    19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene- 3,17 dione, It looks like old school 19nor, but I would stay away from this one, its DIONE, which WILL convert to estrogen. If it was diol, then it would be good. Also its 100$ for one cycle, which is way too much for that compound.

Try and find some 19nor/diol behind the counters of some local stores, its worth a try.

And no I have not tried any of these products, im just very interested in them and research them once and a while.

Edit: Getting your blood checked before and after an SD cycle is usually a good idea, and isthe only way to be completly sure your ready for another cycle.
    This stuff is not some old school crappy prohormone.

This is very powerful stuff.

Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    This stuff is not some old school crappy prohormone.

This is very powerful stuff.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcs/test.html This is the exact same thing? Except half the price...

My bad I didnt look at the full name, its not 19nor, but it still has some estrogen conversion.

http://nutritioncentralforums.com/showthread.php?t=23

Same thing, just different name, its the 9th one down.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcs/test.html This is the exact same thing? Except half the price...

My bad I didnt look at the full name, its not 19nor, but it still has some estrogen conversion.

http://nutritioncentralforums.com/showthread.php?t=23

Same thing, just different name, its the 9th one down.
    I know that there are plenty of clones... Not sure why you're pointing it out though.

Also the same as Trenadrol which gets excellent reviews.

Anyway, like I said, it is very good stuff. Maybe the best of the non-methyls, and better than some methyls.

I know that there are plenty of clones... Not sure why you're pointing it out though.

Also the same as Trenadrol which gets excellent reviews.

Anyway, like I said, it is very good stuff. Maybe the best of the non-methyls, and better than some methyls.

Lol just thought maybee he didnt want to spend 100$ on something when he could get it at bb.com for 45$.

Lol just thought maybee he didnt want to spend 100$ on something when he could get it at bb.com for 45$.
    Definitely. You were just quoting me so I thought it was directed at me for some reason.

Trenadrol is the best price on them I've seen. I wish bb.com had it.

Definitely. You were just quoting me so I thought it was directed at me for some reason.

Trenadrol is the best price on them I've seen. I wish bb.com had it.
    haha I bet by the time im over 21, or in good shape to try these out they will all be banned

haha I bet by the time im over 21, or in good shape to try these out they will all be banned
    I have no doubt they will. But, from experience, I can tell you that there will be more effective newer prohormones out by that time.

I have no doubt they will. But, from experience, I can tell you that there will be more effective newer prohormones out by that time.

haha hopefully. Anyways, im off to work out then do the usual saturday stuff.

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This is Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione, It is very powerful imo. Make sure to use all proper support supps and PCT.

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Which supplement are we talking about here?

Trenadrol - 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone
    Tren Xtreme - 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene-3,17 dione
    TrenaPLEX - Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione

dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dangetinthere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    Which supplement are we talking about here?

Trenadrol - 17b-methoxy-Trienbolone

are one in the same.

We are talking about these.

BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500) BreakingPoint8 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Oh ok. I didn't know that 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene-3,17 dione and Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione were the same thing.

iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) iw1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was really happy with kilosport trenadrol great streangth gains and fat loss i used it on a recomp so if your bulking make sure your getting enuff cals i was eating 550 above just to give you an idea and am an endo. watch your blood preasure also i was using cycle support but needed to and some extra hawthorne. dry joints may also be a problem i was taking extra cissus and olive oil. good luck

Originally Posted by BreakingPoint8 View Post
    Oh ok. I didn't know that 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene-3,17 dione and Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione were the same thing.

Yup just diffrent nomenclature

Originally Posted by dangetinthere View Post
    Yup just diffrent nomenclature
    Interesting. Thanks man. Reps for ya.

daehtaem has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up tren xtreem?

Can anyone help out. I am interested in taking this product tren extreem but have heard mixed results. I hear there is bloating involved as well as sexual side effects. Can anyone give me a quick rundown if this is true are not.

CBD32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Will a otc serm/pct work with this???!!!

Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mantis66 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe, but I wouldn't risk it. This IS a steroid.

The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Yellow_Boy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, OTC PCT will not be enough. Tren Xtreme is strong product.
    Don't risk it...
    Just be safe...

I have ran ACL Tren Xtreme twice and satisfied with both cycles.

My PCT consisted of Double SERM (Clomid + Nolvadex) + AI (Estro Xtreme / Formestane) + Cortisol Control + Test Booster + Other Support Supps as well.
    I'll rep U back if U rep me first...

Originally Posted by jdownesbaird View Post
    Maybe, but I wouldn't risk it. This IS a steroid.
    It is strong but it is not s steroid. Do you know the definition a steroid? I think people just call anything that is hormonal a 'steroid' for effect sometimes.

biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) biengator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is a site that sells a knock-off called Extreme tren. It's the sites number one seller with M-drol in second. There are some good reviews on it. Tempting!

GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000) GRAYHORSE is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've seen amazing results from people using TRN-X

The estra-4,9diene-3,17-dione

yes it's powerfull.

tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tcy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its powerful to the point of being half way to poison!

lontavious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what pct should be ran with tren xtreme
    If Your Not 1ST Your Last

MIZZAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Any suggestions

I just started taking pills of Tren Xtreme, a clean liver detox complex, and an essential fatty acid complex. Is it ok to take all of these at the same time? Am I missing anything? Please advise if you are knowledgeable. I don't want to misuse these supplements.