drea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What am I doing wrong?

I have been working out steadily for the past 2 full years with not much to brag about. My strength has increased dramatically, but I really do not see the cut nor the size one would expect. I've tried to vary my workouts..e.g (instead of the barbell bech press, I went to dumbells). I went from working out each muscle group from twice a week, to once a week. I've tried supplements, I've tried it all. Don't get me wrong, I have seen some results, but nothing you'd expect for 2 years training and strength level increases which allow me to workout with more weight. Here is what I do.

Chest: DAY 1
    1) flat db press. 8,8,8,7 failure
    2) decline db press 8,8,8,failure
    3) Body weight dips. 15,14,13,12,failure
    4) seated tri-cep pushdowns. 12,11,10,failure
    5) seated machine butterlies.

BICEPS/Back: DAY2
    1) DB curls. 8,8,8,failure
    2) E-Z curl bar 8,8,8,failure
    3) Reverse curl. 8,8,failure
    4) Hammer curls. 8,8,failure.
    5) Seated rows. 10,10,8,failure.
    6) Lat pulldowns. 10,8,8,failure.

So what am I doing wrong?

snik has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Are you eating a lot!!?? And why dont you train your legs and your shoulders??

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    First big error i see is lack of leg and shoulder training as already pointed out. You need to squat man. Second, you do curl before back OMG. You are fatiging the muscles that assist in training your biggest bodypart. Thats a HUGE error. Always train back first. Third, throw in some better back movements. Try some heavy dumbell and barbell rows, deadlifts, and varied grip pullups. Do your butterflies after your last chest exercise, not after tricep training. Eat lots of good protein and carbs and drink lots of water.
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

drea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, you guys are right, I don't train shoulders, or legs really at all. My legs more so ,I am awaiting surgery on a torn ACL and MCL, but will definately include after the surgery. Shoulders, now that is due to lack of knowledge on my part. I think my biggest down fall is proper nutrition. I don't exactly eat correctly. Thanks for the info. I will definately try your suggestions.

kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa kappa
    training all body parts helps body into catabolic state which makes u grow

MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000) MOD is just really nice. (+1000)

I think you mean ANABOLIC