JFacta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

NOW Dextrose....where can I get it?

Alright quick question, NOW Dextrose, available on BB.com and ****************** but I forgot to get it when I ordered 165$ worth of shat this weekend. And I dont want to pay 8$ shipping for a 2$ purchase. Any stores you know of that would carry this. I want to mix it with my creatine and glutamine. Any help would be awesome.
    Attached Images
    "Everyday......Pushing the limits of my Hypocrisy"

Rep4Rep

Grazing at the Fina Farm Bouncer79's Avatar
    Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bouncer79 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a local brewery will sell it to you very cheap

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hamill has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you said u wanted to mix it with ur creatine and glutamine hopefully u are not mixing ur creatine and glutamine cause thats the wrong idea bro they will be unuseful if combined together

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hamill
    you said u wanted to mix it with ur creatine and glutamine hopefully u are not mixing ur creatine and glutamine cause thats the wrong idea bro they will be unuseful if combined together
    This post is so wrong. First off, glutamine doesn't work. Second, if it did, they would work together.

Stop posting bogus information.

stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000)

Better Health (nee Vitamin Outlet) stores here in metro Detroit carry it. But I guess that that's only going to be helpful if you live in this area.

C.K.