Thread: 7-keto-dhea

sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

7-keto-dhea

I had a thread about this awhile back but it ended up becoming a debate with no real answer. Is it safe for a 17 year old to use 7-keto-dhea.

Im currently lean bulking and am really looking for something to help me drop a little bodyfat or at least prevent fat gain while gaining muscle. Ive used transform-didnt do jack and sesathin-didnt do jack. The type I have is transdermal from avant labs and if it works ill order more from a diff company bc this product is no longer made. Its Fl-7.
    Everyday when I look at myself in the mirror, I get pissed of because I want to be bigger and I dont like my body. I train, eat, sleep, wake up the next day and start over again. I need to grow!

CF PM Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3543177#post3543177
    Satur8/CF Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275709

sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sixabs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    Everyday when I look at myself in the mirror, I get pissed of because I want to be bigger and I dont like my body. I train, eat, sleep, wake up the next day and start over again. I need to grow!

CF PM Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3543177#post3543177
    Satur8/CF Log: http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=275709

Cmon guys, I know someone has to know.

stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000) stahlhart is just really nice. (+1000)

Well, I don't know the answer to the age question (did you try searching online to see if the question may have been asked elsewhere?), but I have tried two different 7-Keto products in the past, and I'm not sure that either of them did much for me in the way of fat loss -- at least I can't tell whether it was the supp or just my diet/cardio that resulted in the fat loss that I did see.

The two products were Lean System 7 and Beverly 7-Keto Musclean. The Beverly product has twice the amount of 7-Keto that LS7 does, and is actually the daily amount used in the study that claimed to show that it resulted in fat loss (I think 200mg versus 100mg daily).

Sorry that I can't help you on the age question...

C.K.

saberstrength has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try clenbuterol. It works wonders.

SABER

TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i doubt you used sesathin correctly if it "didnt do jack"...i've heard very good things from everyone about it.

as for clenbuterol?
    yep it works..it's potent stuff and you shouldn't **** around with it unless you've done some good research. i think he's looking for something OTC also.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/7keto.html

i was lead to believe it works for the older generation as levels in the body decline with age..
    feel that sting big boy? thats pride ****ing with ya.

i give negs out like candy.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sixabs
    Im currently lean bulking and am really looking for something to help me drop a little bodyfat or at least prevent fat gain while gaining muscle.
    Low GI / High Protein diet... TKD / CKD / UD2
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

I dont want to mess around with clenbuterol. Im mature enough to say that Im not ready for something as powerful as that. I suppose the Sesathin didnt do anything bc I was bulking, I havent tried it while cutting.

As of right I am on a high protein/low Gi diet. My carbs come from: oats, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread(low carb kind), and rice. This is why I feel that a good transdermal 7-keto like I have will help me drop some bf while gaining.

So I guess bump- Btw what I heard from the guys at avant labs awhile back was that the transdermal 7-keto raised test 10% and dropped estrogen 20 or 30%. It was awhile back but it got me to stop using it.

bump

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    clen isn't all that dangerous or "powerful." the sides can be annoying though.

transdermal 7-keto @200mg/day is teh way to do it, but you have to be on it for 2 months. i'm currently on trans 7-keto and clen.

make sure your diet is clean and you're doing alotta cardio or all these supplements is just a waste of $$$ for fat loss.

Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Seventh Son has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by saberstrength
    Try clenbuterol. It works wonders.

SABER
    Dumb advice. Clen is a drug that can mess you up.

I used 7 keto is a product called ZIP and it worked well, but it had other ingredients to help elevate thyroid output.

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by American Hunk
    clen isn't all that dangerous or "powerful." the sides can be annoying though.

transdermal 7-keto @200mg/day is teh way to do it, but you have to be on it for 2 months. i'm currently on trans 7-keto and clen.

make sure your diet is clean and you're doing alotta cardio or all these supplements is just a waste of $$$ for fat loss.
    why the **** do you give this kind of advice, you dont know what your talking about. clen is some serious ****, and it can cause heart problems:

Clen causes programmed cell death: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=14163&hl=&

Thank you for your responses but I must say that clen is not an option.

For the person who is said to be using transdermal right now can you please pm the site you got it from as I havent found a resonably priced transdermal 7-keto since avant labs stopped making Fl-7

BTW im using 100 mg everyday on a bulking cycle and I hope I dont have to wait 2 months for results.

Also no one has answered my ?, is it safe for me to take?

American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) American Hunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acecombact1
    why the **** do you give this kind of advice, you dont know what your talking about. clen is some serious ****, and it can cause heart problems:

Clen causes programmed cell death: http://forum.avantlabs.com/?act=ST&f=1&t=14163&hl=&
    Lord have mercy. DNP is dangerous, but clen is not IMPO. I don't need your link as i'm an AL member and read that thread awhile ago. you think ph's/aas doesn't cause some kind of damage to our bodies? clen vs ph/aas, which is "safer?"

dumb azz.

acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000) acecombact1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by American Hunk
    Lord have mercy. DNP is dangerous, but clen is not IMPO. I don't need your link as i'm an AL member and read that thread awhile ago. you think ph's/aas doesn't cause some kind of damage to our bodies? clen vs ph/aas, which is "safer?"

dumb azz.
    i never gave advice for a 17 year old kid to take PHs or ASS, and I never claimed that they are safe.
    comparing DNP to clen is like comparing apples to oranges. if you start taking harsh stimulates in early age he will suffer from serious sequences in the future. And keep your expert advice to yourself next ime.
    and yah.....I'd insult you, but you're not bright enough to notice.

NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NonCon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DO NOT TAKE CLEN OR DNP. PERIOD.

(Unless you want to seriously **** yourself up)

DO NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO RECOMMENDS IT,OKAY?

7 keto is safe. Good price on BB.com. It's also in ZIP, which is a good non stim fat burner.

Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazee_786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    does it have to be transdermal ?

i was going to buy lean system 7....
    Kill me. You must. For I will not stop.

Thank you NonCon. Like I said Im mature enough to realize that I am not prepared either physically or mentally for something such as clen. And DNP what the hell that **** is dangerous. Ive read many articles on that here in the steroids forum. Even a lot of professional bbers are scared of that. So thats out of the question no matter what my age.

For the last poster, I prefer transdermal bc its been shown to be more effective I just need to find where to get a transdermal as the one I have is now discontinued. plz pm me if you find a location. Also I would like some more opinions as NonCon is the first one to actually answer my question.

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, but before we bash clen any further, lets just remember some people have less sides on it than ephedra, EC, and ECY.

Originally Posted by BiggJohn
    Ok, but before we bash clen any further, lets just remember some people have less sides on it than ephedra, EC, and ECY.
    Exactly. Clen vs E/C/A or E/C/Y.

TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrueWarrior1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol enough with the clen bashing.
    do some serious research into it before you jump on that bandwagon.

there's always studies both ways saying something is bad or good, it seems everything these days gives you cancer.
    feel that sting big boy? thats pride ****ing with ya.

i give negs out like candy.