Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Chubby Muscular" The new look ?

OK some might wonder whats a chubby muscular......u see them in the gym all the time a guy with good build over weight but not too flabby ...u see them in the gym and think ..."CUT!" and u would be right......however they have the hottest chicks .....think about it if aguy can be 6ft lets say 165 ...body fat 7% u can see his muscle so he should be considered mucular but skinny ...so he is a skinny muscular now bulk that guy up to 6ft 205 body 15% for us teens thats a bit chubby but still muscular and at that size u can get away wit wearing a A&F or diesel muscle shirt and still be sexually apealing to ladies cuz u will be showing yer best features with that chubby muscular look ...yer arms ....I know alot of girls that dont like guys that are ripped just tone....and many love these "chubby muscular men" who are over weight wit body fat 14-18 ..... early 90s it was muscle heads ...late 90's its skinny models now its the chubby muscular men....all they need is a celebrity to make it popular..

i dont know y i wrote this ....i guess cuz i was searching the internet and i saw girls mentioning "i like guys that are chubby but muscular" and i thought ....whoa girls like the off season bodybuilder look....

and alse some times i might reach chubby muscular like 15% is the highest....and i can see my 4 pack under great lighting with that bodfat %

right now im like 13..%

btw chubby muscular look is most awesome wit a well porportioned body ..like chest to waist ratio a 10 inch difference ....like chest size 44 ...waist 34 ...

Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

peep this guy

like this guy for example body fat is lik 12-15 ...so he hits the chubby muscular range some where
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Tone; 01-06-2005 at 11:42 AM.

cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cbjewelz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my best friend is that way. he used to be quite overweight but now hes one of the top rowers in the country. hes got a massive frame which looks awesome under a shirt. and girls are all over hi. he has hardly any chest definition and theres definitely fat..it doesnt seem to stop him from gettin his though.
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 167 lb
    Arms: 16 in
    Chest: 42 in?
    Waist: 32 in
    Max Bench: 220 lb

sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Tone
    like this guy for example body fat is lik 12-15 ...so he hits the chubby muscular range some where

lol, is that you?

sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) sizemeup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cbjewelz
    my best friend is that way. he used to be quite overweight but now hes one of the top rowers in the country. hes got a massive frame which looks awesome under a shirt. and girls are all over hi. he has hardly any chest definition and theres definitely fat..it doesnt seem to stop him from gettin his though.

mass frame? You mean a small frame with lots of mass?

SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya they look pretty hot with a shirt on..I dunno..I just find if Im hugging a guy its nicer when they're a little 'cushiony' lol.

of course guys who are ripped are still right up there

Go Sox, Illini, and Bears VegasBabyVegas's Avatar
    VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) VegasBabyVegas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    see.. when I saw the thread title I thoght like it meant like linebacker chubby muscular... lol.

no, you do look great with clothes on when you're in the mid teens bf%.

At the end of my dirty bulk last semester, I looked ****ing huge with an A&F shirt on. In the good way too.

But personally, I'd rather look good naked. Cause I feel I still look good with clothes on. And why not have the best of both worlds?
    Last edited by VegasBabyVegas; 01-06-2005 at 01:57 AM.
    If you've never been lean, you're not bulking. You're just fat.
    --from Iron Addict's

"Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer"
    -Arnold

"For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer."
    -Arnold

MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000) MrSinister is just really nice. (+1000)
    thats my sorta look
    they look the biggest in clothes too, where u spend 99.9% of your time
    My journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5662511

NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10) NextBlGThing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chubby muscular may be the look for chubby girls but i wont be getting "chubby anytime soon"
    Attached Images
    Coming to an IFBB near you

SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000) SniperChick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NextBlGThing
    Chubby muscular may be the look for chubby girls
    cmon guys! Im ONLY 450lbs! thats not chubby!

lol...nah, 115 here but still digging the cushion

josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha.. i'm one of those chubby muscular.. my BF is bout 15 right now.. but I gotta stay like that I play football.. no need to cut for what I do

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey I think i fit into the chubby muscular area

I am 6" 174 pounds but have a small belly that pokes outta my clothes all the time
    (i used to eat 2 burgers and 1 meat pie a day)
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I guess I'm far from being chubby... just 6,2% bf...

I fit into the *not chubby* muscular category!
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

dont confuse chubby muscular wit ....."skinny chubby"

thats not me in the picture

skinny chubby = 6ft 165 body fat 18%

if that same guy kept the 18% body fat and bulked up to 190 he would look better if well proportioned

Diabetic for Life! guru_dominic's Avatar
    guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guru_dominic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i fit right well on that category..... 14% bf here.......
    52 chest and a 36 waistline.... still dont have that abs.....

tsktsktsk

more work to do........ *another ----ing hour in the treadmill again
    Juvenile Diabetic for 6 years!

medication: injects 30 units of insulin gargaline (lantus) in the morning and 8-15 units of insulin lispro (humagolg) before meals

18 years old
    6'0"
    242 lbs
    approx. 16.5% body fat

bench: 250 lbs max
    leg presses: max weight on stack- 872 lbs
    standing calf raises: maximum weight on the stack- 1008lbs
    dumbell shoulder press- 60lbs on each arm
    squats: maximum weight in the bar- 350 lbs
    deadlift: 320lbs

goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000) goth666 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by sizemeup
    mass frame? You mean a small frame with lots of mass?

no. he means a massive frame. ur frame is ur skeletal structure. some ppl have huge frames (usually a meso) and some have very small ones (ecto).

i have a huge one.

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You guys know I'm definitely not a bragger but I do notice that I get a good bit more attention when I'm all bulked up than when I'm at my leanest (about 10%). I've had tons of girls say they like the way I look as opposed to being all 'cut and veiny and ****'.

buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) buff6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the guy in the first pic looks great imo

i dunno tho most girls seem to love six-packs

the dude from the oc (the dude from chino for get his name lol!) he is a chubby muscular type

2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2pounds is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NextBlGThing
    Chubby muscular may be the look for chubby girls but i wont be getting "chubby anytime soon"

dude you have something coming out of you belly button, looks like a hotdog that could not digest is slowly working out the belly button, chest looks good though

15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 15yOmOnStEr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think any males goal is to be chubby muscular...most of the time when you see someone like that it is because they're bulked up. But eventually they're goal will to be lean and massive

IL0EVBOOBYBUILD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wtf You Call That Pic "chubby Muscular"???

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chubby muscular people unite girls till love huge cut guys tho, its jsut that "most" cut teens dont look like they workout until they take off their shirt and flex.

Originally Posted by 15yOmOnStEr
    I don't think any males goal is to be chubby muscular...most of the time when you see someone like that it is because they're bulked up. But eventually they're goal will to be lean and massive

some people goals are to be chubby muscualar like people who are naturally FAT or obese who set realistic goals just wanna be body fat 15 as oppose to body fat 23 % ...i have a friend on the fat side but not hopelessly fat who said he justs wants to be "thick" and not have a gut ....would love ot be a skinny ripped mofo but he know he cant do it so chuby muscular is his goal.

the typical chubby muscular guy is 15-20 pounds away from being ripped and wants to be ripped but that **** is hard......some migt add that they are meso/endomorph body ......keep in mind that peoples goals arent always whats attractive .....for example huge 20 inch guns are more attractive to guys than girls...honest.....and skiinny ripped guys just look skiinny when they wear clothe...like brad pitt.......chubby muscualr men look better in clothe ...cuz they "fill out" the clothe more ...

SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SixStringThing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Chubby muscular... lol thats actually my goal, I like the look a lot more than the ripped look.
    Why? Because I can't walk around town naked... I never go to the beach or anything so my hard work would never show. Nothing above 15% b/f but that or less is perfect for me.
    You also look a lot more powerful and dominating which fits the image I want perfectly.

Now after like 8-10 years of lifting when your really massive, THEN Id like to go for the cut look but unless you've built a pretty massive frame I just think it looks odd (like those amateur bodybuilders that are super-ripped but still not very big... looks gross to me)

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before I started bulking and I was like 7-8% ripped, I've had girls tell me that I would look better if I put on a little bit of fat.

I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always thought chubby was around 20% bf (no higher than 23)

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So basically you're mad cus you can't be 140lb and have girls all over you. Girls only like huge ripped guys as more as a fantasy. I've always carried more bodyfat than most here would, and girls love my body. It's not "chubby muscular"...you can have body fat and not be chubby.

But considering only 3 people on this board can break 200lb and no one here wants to lose what can barely be considered a 6 pack, well, I suggest gaining weight.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

Nepo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    isnt vin diesel like dat?

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by llamabob
    So basically you're mad cus you can't be 140lb and have girls all over you. Girls only like huge ripped guys as more as a fantasy. I've always carried more bodyfat than most here would, and girls love my body. It's not "chubby muscular"...you can have body fat and not be chubby.

But considering only 3 people on this board can break 200lb and no one here wants to lose what can barely be considered a 6 pack, well, I suggest gaining weight.
    It's called being 'thick'

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    It's called being 'thick'
    Bingo
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.