MANofSTEEL7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question 13 years old been working out but hae some questions.

Ok heres my stat ill be 14 in less than 1 moth 5'5" 195lb. 14 3/4"arm 25" thigh 16 1/2" calf and 44" chest. ive been working out since ive been 11 and i have no problem bulking up that the easy part for me,(ok not that easy but..) everytime i try to cut up i start off realy good and i start to see cuts in my arms/back and my stomach starts to get flatter but i cant stick to it for a long enough time. Can u guys give me ne help to stay motivated, and sum tips t do it right. ive already read all the stuff on the main page but more info would help. btw.. i take half the dosage of ripped fuel as a supplement. and also i went to GNC to get some protein powder and ladythat worked there started telling m that i shoudlynt the protein till im 18 and i shouldnt work out till im 18 newayz. i didnt listen to her and i wont stopd working out but is that tru but the protein supps. ? thanxz in advance!

D15_H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

you can work out whenver the hell you want to, i asked some science professors, it doesnt stunt your growth or whateever and usually its 16 not 18 to start but **** that, and besides for motivation to continue think of the summer when you are swimming and all of the girls looking at how nicely formed your body is and the guys that get jealouse of how good you look, its priceless but, when i was 13 i would just workout to get stronger just incase i would get into fights, but yeah for me right now my motivation is to become a wrestler, and you cant be out of shape for that, i probbaly didnt help but peace p.s. 14 3/4 inches for a guy turning 14 is Awesome, keep it up
    Last edited by D15_H; 06-17-2002 at 03:30 PM.
    Name:Derek
    Height:5'11
    Wt:180
    Bis:15.5

"I need to come back and remind people that I have a gigantic brick tied to my shoe and I am going to kick you in the balls really hard,."And then I am going to kiss you and look really good while I do it."

thanxz at lst u answred me evertime i post suttin no one answers. im already pretty strong and i dont have worry bout fights uz everyone i no nos i could kick all there asses.(not to brag, i dont really enjoy hurting people so i try to saty atpeace asmuch as possible). so wut im worrying bout is losing bf now specially since its summer. ne1 else have sum tips

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: 13 years old been working out but hae some questions.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MANofSTEEL7
    Ok heres my stat ill be 14 in less than 1 moth 5'5" 195lb. 14 3/4"arm 25" thigh 16 1/2" calf and 44" chest. ive been working out since ive been 11 and i have no problem bulking up that the easy part for me,(ok not that easy but..) everytime i try to cut up i start off realy good and i start to see cuts in my arms/back and my stomach starts to get flatter but i cant stick to it for a long enough time. Can u guys give me ne help to stay motivated, and sum tips t do it right. ive already read all the stuff on the main page but more info would help. btw.. i take half the dosage of ripped fuel as a supplement. and also i went to GNC to get some protein powder and ladythat worked there started telling m that i shoudlynt the protein till im 18 and i shouldnt work out till im 18 newayz. i didnt listen to her and i wont stopd working out but is that tru but the protein supps. ? thanxz in advance! [/QUOTE

hahahaha
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

Unhappy

wuts so funny?? i asked for help!?

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whats your bodyfat, you sound extremely fat in the belly area.

motivation: look in the mirror and decide you're fed up at what you are looking like

i dunno my body fat i do hve a gut tho its not huge or nething tho. under good lighting i can see a couple cuts from my abs and obliques. im not fat i just want to cut up i get like halfway there but cant keep the will to stay there

you sound like a huge guy - 5'5'' and nearly 200 pounds at a young age

ya once i get the excess fat off ill be pretty ripped. my dads pretty big tho 2 it runs in my blood he was pretty ripped till he got hurt.. but neway wut im trying to say is i gotta get rd of the fat i got and i need sum help...!?!?!?!?!?..

brian000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    post some pics, you seem huge for 13

how do u get the pics on just save and attach the file to the post?? il try to take sum pics and get them up 2morrow if i get a chance.

yep just where it says attach file click "browse..." which is right beside it and find your picture.

anyway , you can do it if you put your ass into it~