Thread: hows this look?

Natedogg1316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natedogg1316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hows this look?

ok here is what i came up with for my diet. im 21 bout 185lb 5'9" about 15%bf.

so the new nutrition plan is this. 2095 cal, 28g fat, 204 carbs, 259 protein. this is what im going to shoot for everyday. what do u guys think?

lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_he-man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are you planning on bulking, cutting, or maintenance?

Also, what are your activity levels thoughout the day? Do you lift weights and do cardio? Do you perform manual labor?

Determining calorie and macronutrient requirements requires more information.

Natedogg1316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Natedogg1316 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my bad

sorry forgot the rest. im going to be cutting using the standard ecy stack. gonna have a 3 day split with 30 mins of cardio in 2 sessions everyday. 15 mins as soon as i get up and hten 15 in the evenings after my workout. depending on how i feel on my off days. tuesdays and thursdays i might run more in the evening.

i have more but hopefully this is enough

come on guys give me some feedback

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not bad, but post an average day. Everything you put into your mouth, times, when you workout, etc...

Also, 15 minutes of cardio isn't much. Unless you are doing HIIT, but even then you need a good 5-10 minutes just to warm up.