Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    [QUOTE=
    ...just like the statistic i heard that when you pee, if you shake it more than 3 times its playing with yourself..so 99% of all men beat it when they piss, thus you have a 1 in 4 chance of getting aids while using a urinal..but if it has a urinal cake its only a 1 in 10 chance..[/QUOTE]

LMAO, im never pissing in a urinal again
    Rest Isn't Taken, It's Earned.

"Football is all about Legs & Core" - Doug Hawking

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    301,139,947 people. But that contains, people that are under the age of 16, over the age of 40. Elderly people, disabled people, people with long term diseases. I bet when you actually work it out, i.e the actual people who are already involved with sports, trying to turn pro it will be alot less. Maybe around 50 million maybe alot less.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100) FootBallBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Loswaldo View Post
    301,139,947 people. But that contains, people that are under the age of 16, over the age of 40. Elderly people, disabled people, people with long term diseases. I bet when you actually work it out, i.e the actual people who are already involved with sports, trying to turn pro it will be alot less. Maybe around 50 million maybe alot less.
    This....

not to mention there are kids who play video games all day who don't move or give a **** about sports. FLAWED STATISTIC.

_Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Marcus_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by killermony View Post
    i play because i love football. if i make it to the nfl awsome but i know that i really have almost no chance, but i am almost certain i can make it and play at the college level probably not for D1 but maybe D2 and definitly D3. i don't care what level i play at i just have fun playing. size is really the only thing that would stop me from playing NFL because i have the speed and continue to get stronger. i can probably play semi pro one day or canadian. does not matter i just love playing football, and probably one day coach.
    This exactly!

I can't imagine NOT playing football, since i've played tackle since i was 7 years old.
    Even though I WILL NOT go pro, theres still semi-pro teams, arena (if it comes back) canadian.
    [Official] San Diego Brah

964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000) 964js7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10) M-linebacker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I love how you guys all think you can just play cfl at you're own will, I kno it's not the nfl but you can't just walk on like semi-pro. it's a completly different game than american and requires a different skill set for most positions, especially on defense.
    Rest Isn't Taken, It's Earned.

"Football is all about Legs & Core" - Doug Hawking

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 964js7 View Post
    Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
    repped for using planetsuzy.org
    Negs current month join date's on sight crew

roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) roid_monkey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by M-linebacker View Post
    I love how you guys all think you can just play cfl at you're own will, I kno it's not the nfl but you can't just walk on like semi-pro. it's a completly different game than american and requires a different skill set for most positions, especially on defense.
    yeah it kind of pisses me off. its totally different football

i still want to know you calculated every single person in america, what the numbers would be if you calculated people with actual athletic ability ie only calculate people with 35 + inch verticals. i think the percentage would increase by a lot

ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500) ChrisPaul is not very helpful. (-500)
    this thread sucks
    Medium Money Mediocre Crew
    #1 Baller in the misc

D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000) D-3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie View Post
    would you rather "give up" or have severe joint problems and general bodily destruction at a premature age in addition to having your studies weakened?
    This sir is why you are not an athlete.

HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HydroStorm is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i wrestle in a d-1 college but i know that there's no way i'll wrestle after (there's only olympics after college)... so yea i do wrestle for the love of wrestling.

squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000) squat4speed is just really nice. (+1000)
    just do it any way for the fun and health
    way better than the crackheads who are smoking joints everyday...jus sayin..

andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by girlpwner View Post
    You can't put a percentage on a sport. That pretty much means that I can bust my ass 6 hours a day everyday, and a guy who doesn't do **** has the same chance as me. you can only put percentage on lottery's cause thats totally random, but the more tickets you buy the higher chance you have, sort of the the same thing for athletes the more you practice they higher chance you have.

Professional athletes busted there ass off when they were kids, They weren't the kids who would go to party's, smoke, and drink. They were the ones who would practice there sport for hours every day.

I'm 15, I love basketball, I would love to make it to the nba; I bust my ass off every single day. I have a better chance of getting shot then making it, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna give up on the sport I love.

I laugh at all these kids in my school who play sports, they think they can goto party's, drink all they want, go chill at the mall, etc., and still think they can make it to the professional level.

Your never gonna make it to the professional level without sacrifices.

Just my two cents.

haha i know what you mean man, unfortunately some are just born with god given talent, where what they do doesn't have nearly as great of an effect on a normal person compared to them...example, i know a kid who's going to Arizona on a baseball scholarship, lefty been clocked at 95. Most liekly going to go in one of the first rounds of the MLB draft next season...Bumps coke lines for his weekend fun, it really hasn't seemed to effect him yet but im sure it will... The thing I've learned so far in HS is to not worry about what other people are doing and just worry about what you're doing becasue everyone's different.

andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andrew2123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by squat4speed View Post
    just do it any way for the fun and health
    way better than the crackheads who are smoking joints everyday...jus sayin..
    I thought joints were for bud and that crack was smoked in a pipe or something? Correct me if im wrong please

jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andrew2123 View Post
    I thought joints were for bud and that crack was smoked in a pipe or something? Correct me if im wrong please
    haha nice play on words.
    =============================================
    My Training Log:
    new log soon!
    =============================================

Talking

Originally Posted by jgood View Post
    haha nice play on words.
    hehe

Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miketago has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol. this topic is still alive.

DMcM64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You forgot to factor in:
    sex- ALOT less professional posistions for females.
    hard work
    determination
    My knees hurt

mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000)
    go to h3ll op. play yur pu55y sport and not get paid

ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ven33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by watchandsee23 View Post
    If everyone payed attention to teh odds there would be no pro sports....
    Well put. Sports is about defying odds, plain and simple.

BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000) BangBrahs is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not everyone in the US plays sports/wants to become pro, logic is flawed.

theadamie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theadamie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theadamie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theadamie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theadamie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DieHollywoodDie View Post
    ARE YOU AWARE:
    there are only ~17,000 professional athletes in the United States and with a total census population of ~301,139,947.

thus you have a .0000565/1 chance of becoming a professional athlete.

WHAT THIS MEANS:
    you have a .00565% chance of becoming a professional athlete. chances are you will not become one, you will not be paid anything for your sport, you will not even make the minors...so stop aiming for such high goals or comparing yourself to the NFL, MLB, NHL, NBA, etc. If you aim for such things you can pretty much only be crushed. Instead remember: it's about fun and your health.

I play water polo and there really is no professional league (at least in the USA, there is a good paying one in Europe but no one cares) thus players are playing in general just for the love of the sport. That's why I love water polo. Too many football players, etc. think they can make the NFL and don't realize there are only 32 teams.
    I know this is old, but I wanted to comment anyway.

This is STUPID. Those odds would be correct if all 301,139,947 people had the ambition, drive and hunger to become a professional athlete. Most Americans keep their goals low. No one thinks they can accomplish anything so most people never do. If you're goal is to become a Pro in whatever sport, and you dedicate 100% of yourself to that pursuit, you will only need to compete against the people who are doing the same, thus making the odds MUCH better.
    Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure- Thomas Edison

asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ill give u some stats, DiehollywoodDie chances of becoming a pro athlete... 0% you can take that to the bank!!!
    why the hate man theres no reason for it,

Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tabarnakz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Odds in the OP are obviously terribly off but yeah the chances anyone has of becoming pro are extremely small + you'll most likely know if you have a real chance by the time you're 15.

For hockey anyways, basically if you're in Quebec and not playing Midget AAA at age 15 your odds are probably extremely small. If you're playing Midget AAA and you 1.are not among the best players or 2. are under 5'9, your odds are also pretty damn small. If you're 16, 6'2 200 lb and among the very best midget AAA players then yeah focusing the next few years of your life on hockey may be a solid career choice.
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

- Jack Layton

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think someone is just upset that no one comes to their water polo games.

RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RavnXoz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Most people in the United States are not young males training their ass off for one specific sport.

My cousin has been on and off several NFL rosters, people like you might say he is just a "naturally talented genetic freak"

- he has lifted weights and trained at least twice a week HARD since he was 13.
    He has been playing football since age 6.
    In high school he went to every college camp, combine, or recruiting camp you could think of.
    He switched high schools so he could play at a great program.
    He made a highlight film and sent it to over 100 D1 programs.

Genetics are a factor but your stats are off, many people play football and are genetically capable but most have no idea what it actually takes,
    dont follow the right steps to get there, or dont follow a real plan with the correct steps to have a shot at the NFL.

If only all 1,000,000 high schoolers who played football trained 3 times a week on strength and speed and football skills all year since they were adolescents....