ddc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

when protein shake???

should i be taking my protein shakes immediately after working out, or do it not matter? also, what do you think about myoplex deluxe?

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Try to get your shake within 30 minutes of your workout. Then get a good meal about an hour and 30 minutes after your workout.

ASmall78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should take a protein shake immediately after working out. Also, you should make sure that you are getting protein throughout the day. Your body can't process more than 35 grams of protein at a time, so spread your shakes throughout the day and make sure that you are getting one gram of protein per one pound of bodyweight (a lot of this protein should come from the food you eat). This will definitely help.

Dylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't believe that the thing you said about the 35 grams is true. Most MRP are forty grams or more. Plus some people need more based on their weight and activity level. Myoplex is very tasty. The Deluxe is a little expensive. I would use the regular.

ddc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, i also have heard that the body can only process around 35-40 grams of protein in a sitting, but i am not an expert. thanks again for the suggestions

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    About the grams and processing at one sitting...I am not an expert either but I heard that different body types can process more protein....so an average person who isn't really active could only do probably 30 grams or so and the rest would be flushed but a serious bodybuilder whose body needs the protein could process more...because some of the big dawgs like kovacs get like 550+.... just my 2 cents

Peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Post workout

A post work out shake is very important. Immediately after working out, not 30 min.---Immediately!

Post work out the body can handle 50-60 grams with no problem.

Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HOLY ****IN **** WHEN U PEEPS POST ON HERE TRY TO LOOK IN PREVIOUS TOPICS FOR UR ANSWER OR JUST GO TO ARTICLES ON WWW.TEENBODYBUILDING.COM **** AN A . SAME QUESTIONS EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!!!!!!