Thread: Bulking Snacks.

krayZe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulking Snacks.

Hey all.

Was just wondering what are some good snacks to munch on when you got the munchies. Perferably stuff that doesn't take long to make. Don't have to be crazy healthy cuz i'm bulking. Mostly I will eat peanuts, PB/Banana sandwhiches or PB/Bread. What else is their?

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by krayZe
    Don't have to be crazy healthy cuz i'm bulking.
    Health doesn't matter just because you're bulking? Good luck with that, ace.

Did I say health doesnt matter? Get lost retard.

HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HitenMitsurugi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    protein muffins i forget the reciepe but do a search and itll come up
    Bah. Hum Bug

ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100) ohashi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Did I say health doesnt matter? Get lost retard.
    Hmm... Lets see...

You're too inbred to scroll down a bit and click on the "nutrition" forum, much less click on the nice little "search" button and, you know, search... and I'm the retard? How cute.

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ohashi
    Hmm... Lets see...

You're too inbred to scroll down a bit and click on the "nutrition" forum, much less click on the nice little "search" button and, you know, search... and I'm the retard? How cute.
    Give it a rest with the Search button. Honestly like every question has been answered at some point. If everybody just searched for an old thread there wouldn't be any new threads at all. If you got a problem with his post don't reply and just STFU!

I understand that it's hard for you to wrap your mind around the concept, but that's what the button is there for. Not to mention the ****ing NUTRITION forum, which, surprisingly enough, is meant to deal with nutrition.

Also, if me mentioning the search function bothers you, feel free to "not reply and just STFU!"

Originally Posted by ohashi
    I understand that it's hard for you to wrap your mind around the concept, but that's what the button is there for. Not to mention the ****ing NUTRITION forum, which, surprisingly enough, is meant to deal with nutrition.

Also, if me mentioning the search function bothers you, feel free to "not reply and just STFU!"
    No one likes *******s. So get lost ya prick!

Now, now, no need to cry like a pre-pubescent girl about it. No one likes idiots who cannot do even the most basic information-gathering on their own, yet you're still here.

Eat my sh|t jerkoff.

VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VENGEANCE_X is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eat my sh|t jerkoff.
    Don't waste your time. The guy is a troll.