BIGballer0107 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sorry....but another cutting question

i know that there is a lot of these questions out there but how long should it take to get the layer of fat of my abs when im cutting......they poke out a bit now and i know they will look better when i drop that extra bit of fat

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on how hard you work and how strict your diet is. Incorporate various ab excerises in the morning or on an empty stomach a few times a week and eat right and dont quit. The results will come.

I have been working my abs for a while but just have not had a strict enough diet and have not done enough cardio to get rid of the extra layer........im really gonna try this time.....can it be done in a lil over a month do u think?

YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YellowJacket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh yea, 30 to 40 days is plenty of time to knock of that layer of fat if you bust your ass. Throw in 45 minutes of cardio 3 times a week with short bursts of speed, wind sprints, shuttles etc. That layer of fat is the adipose tissues, you cant get rid of it all together because a lot of that fat in there is very important for a lot of different reasons, but sure, you can knock some of it down just enough to show that 6 pack.

i do mostly exercises that have to do with crunches for my abs.....should i throw in any situps...i do twisting crunches and leg raises for my bottom abs.....should i do the situps instead because thats what im having the most prob. with.

If you can do sit-ups without hurting yourself then go ahead, I hate them becuase they hurt my back, but if you can do them properly then more power to ya