Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sore Next Day After Work Out

this is my first week back and i did my chest work out yesterday i have never felt so sore in the chest / arms ( elbow section is that like normal / alrite? or is something wrong? )
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Your first week back, you're gonna hurt like hell, suck it up, keep going, will be back to normal soon, it's totally normal, even for your elbows to be sore. Just go lighter and don't rush back in full speed or you'll hurt yourself.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

squats and milk = growth niCe99's Avatar
    niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chris_Tha_Build
    this is my first week back and i did my chest work out yesterday i have never felt so sore in the chest / arms ( elbow section is that like normal / alrite? or is something wrong? )
    its normal. your just not use to it and/or its your 1st time in awhile. lactic acid build up.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9087539#post9087539

Registered User Chris_Tha_Build's Avatar
    Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chris_Tha_Build has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ah ok thanks i just thought i was doing something wrong cause i noticed my back bending up doing like the last rep of bench and incline bench yes i really did push my self taking me 2 trys for 1 rep for the 2nd half of benching and my shirt was full of swet after the workout but im happy i finished it all
    The Greatest Pleasure In Life Is Doing Things People Say You Can Not .

I dont suffer from insanity i love every moment of it :)

Its All In The Brain...

CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Carefull, dont sacrifice form for more weight or else you'll risk injury. You'r ''muscle memory" will gain back what you had before you took your break from lifting weights in no time, no need to start off with to much weight.
    ~Reasons to do cardio During a Bulk~
    You will be able to bulk for longer with less bodyfat
    You will be able to cut for less time
    Cardio makes you hungry, so you eat more
    It will increase your oxygen uptake, more endurance
    Allows you to increase calories eaten
    Improves circulation so your protein and supps get there more efficiently
    Increases recuperation by ridding you of lactic acid

Freshmen Year HS: Size 42, 230 lbs
    End of Senior Year HS: Size 32, 168 lbs