Jon.B32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tribulus Terrestris - 50% increase in testosterone levels?

Apparently Trioxalon 500 exerts its testosterone elevating effect through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). Anybody heard of this stuff, anybody tried it, good gains etc??? Let me here what u guys think

Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Logo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The only thing trib is good for is boosting your labido. A lot of people take it while on a 1ad cycle becuase of the loss of labido associated with 1ad use. It probably won't increase your testosterone much unless you have very low testosterone levels to begin with.

deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No proof that Trib raises testosterone. I tried it, and all it did was give me a rock solid woody. No complaints here.
    Go hard or go home.

Baked, not fried ;)

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very little clinical evidence that trib actually raises test levels. In fact i've never actually seen something i thought was legit in regards to it's test raising ability. Maybe someone else can cite something or explain better.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deathpoint View Post
    No proof that Trib raises testosterone. I tried it, and all it did was give me a rock solid woody. No complaints here.
    You couldn't wait two more weeks to make this a ten year bump?

edit: flai. 9 year bump... still.
    Last edited by PinchTheBear; 11-20-2010 at 03:29 PM.
    Driven Sports

TheTerminus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheTerminus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheTerminus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheTerminus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheTerminus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It regulates test levels if anything, so it only helps out people lacking in test.

tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tacubaya has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jon.B32 View Post
    Apparently Trioxalon 500 exerts its testosterone elevating effect through the increase in luteinizing hormone (LH). Anybody heard of this stuff, anybody tried it, good gains etc??? Let me here what u guys think
    F=MA

Protein Professionals SwissMuscle's Avatar
    SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    lol, not to mention the OP won't even read the response since he hasn't logged in since 2002.
    Last edited by SwissMuscle; 11-20-2010 at 02:26 PM.
    Compone Accomoda Supera (Improvise, Adapt and Overcome)

Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Benchpressking0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Tribulis is about as effective as bioforge, LOL. Aka NOT effective!!!!!!

Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000) Ncsketch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Benchpressking0 View Post
    Tribulis is about as effective as bioforge, LOL. Aka NOT effective!!!!!!
    why is this guy hating?
    NSCA-CPT

"There is no such thing as firming and toning only stronger or weaker"

Cyclo Bolan Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=138956043

PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PJMunh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've literally seen you make some of the most intelligent posts on this website regarding science, pathways, and what not, and yet you can't count?

mind = blown

nothatinjustsayin

"Mind is everything"

Misc Golf Crew

"I lift sometimes" Training Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135413181

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

Originally Posted by PJMunh View Post
    I've literally seen you make some of the most intelligent posts on this website regarding science, pathways, and what not, and yet you can't count?

mind = blown

nothatinjustsayin
    neg me

srs
    Driven Sports

deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) deathpoint has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

edit: flai. 9 year bump... still.
    nobody cares other than you. other people might come across this thread wondering if trib works, so your point = invalid
    Go hard or go home.

Baked, not fried ;)

nobody cares other than you. other people might come across this thread wondering if trib works, so your point = invalid
    I'm in the market for a glass house...
    Driven Sports

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ncsketch View Post
    why is this guy hating?
    Small pecker?
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    Small pecker?
    Disease-ridden vagina?
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100)

test

I have always had a stick shaped body. I have always figured I was lucky to have it but I was trying to increase my muscle mass more to make myself more attractive to women. I have been working out at a gym with free weights and other equipment for about a year but I wasnt accumulating too much additonal muscle. I started taking The Dr Max Powers Testosterone Boost about 3 months ago and I noticed that my muscle accumulation has increased for the first time in a long time of evening out. This product seems to work really well.

richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100) richardwills is not very well liked. (-100)
    I have always had a stick shaped body. I have always figured I was lucky to have it but I was trying to increase my muscle mass more to make myself more attractive to women. I have been working out at a gym with free weights and other equipment for about a year but I wasnt accumulating too much additonal muscle. I started taking The Dr Max Powers Testosterone Boost about 3 months ago and I noticed that my muscle accumulation has increased for the first time in a long time of evening out. This product seems to work really well.

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by richardwills View Post
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

70goat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a quote from the recent research article The hormonal effects of Tribulus terrestris and its role in the management of male erectile dysfunction – an evaluation using primates, rabbit and rat

"In primates, the increases in T (52%), DHT (31%) and DHEAS (29%) at 7.5 mg/kg were statistically significant. In rabbits, both T and DHT were increased compared to control, however, only the increases in DHT (by 30% and 32% at 5 and 10 mg/kg) were statistically significant. In castrated rats, increases in T levels by 51% and 25% were observed with T and TT extract respectively that were statistically significant. TT increases some of the sex hormones, possibly due to the presence of protodioscin in the extract."

I like USP Labs Prime but the best is Underground Nutrition's Gun Powder. It has a delivery system with it that is supposed to help with protecting the Trib from stomach acids and stuff to better help the absorption.

Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bakun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used trib and like another guy said here, Just performed a bit better than usual in the sack.....(Still can't make her ....anyway)

After using Bulgarian Trib i tried Muscle Pharms battle fuel and really enjoyed that, helped me out during cutting, more energy, aggression, strength went up a bit and looked nice and dry. Better way to go IMO, but theres probably a few that are better than Battle fuel.
    Are we not the undisputed prodigy or warfare? I fear only the mediocrity that they possess.

hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100) hukteks is not very well liked. (-100)
    Most people think that libido doesn't have any relation to increased testosterone but it actually does. See if you have a large increase in libido and then you have sex and respond to it, then by having sex. Sex causes an increase in "FREE Testosterone" Imagine if you're taking a product that always has you horny and then you continue to pump. Not weights. LOL! You're going to cause an increase in free testosterone after having sex. This message goes to death point user as well. I have been taking "OSS-Test" natural testosterone enhancement and they put a large amount of Chrysin to stop conversion from testosterone to estrogen. I have one client who was taking OSS-TEST compound at 60 years old and he actually took a little more than the average dose but when he went to his doctor, his testosterone was at 1022 with a PSA of 1.1. For those of you who don't know, PSA is a measure of prostate enlargment and you're at higher risk when your testosterone levels go up especially at that age. So his doctor was amazed how he went from 200's in his low testosterone to 1022 almost the level of a teenager and his prostate was perfectly fine. Bottom line is guys can talk all the crap they want about what works and what doesn't work, but at the end of the day you should get your testosterone levels checked before and after taking any product and see if your testosterone has increased and if it has, has it increased without side effects? That is KEY! What good is getting your test levels up if your screwing the rest of your body up.