hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hany103 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Bone size increase

Is there is any food that helps increasing bones size ?????

Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Maximum6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    milk....it increases both bones and muscle size...through calcium/vitamin D...and Protein.
    Davinci flavor oppinions:
    Banana-awesome
    Pancake-awesome
    cookie dough-good (not sweet but has flavor)
    German Chocolate Cake- good (sweet, not strong)
    PB- good(sweet, not strong flavor)
    Gingerbread- good (taste like gingerale/no good on pancakes, okay in oatmeal)
    Coconut- good. (has flavor..a tiny sweetness)
    Macadamia Nut- good/poor
    Danish Pastry-good (if you like cookie dough you would like this)
    Blueberry-Awesome/good

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends how old you are, if the growth plate has already closed, no. As a matter of fact, while some nutrients (D and calcium) will make bones stronger, there is nothing that will make your bones grow LONGER than your genetics has laid out. Bone growth is caused by unique stresses inducing osteocyte/osteoblast activity and remodelling, but this only tends to increase bone size at tuberosities and points of muscle attachment.

Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moo7a has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your bone plates arent closed yet, i bet HGH will do alot
    I want to be a FREAK INSANE HUGE ANIMAL

Disclaimer :-
    I don't use steroids. Never will, Never did.
    I'm an imaginary user. Any and all advise i give or recieve from other members i understand is stricky hypothetical in this fantasy land forum. All info is for educational/entertainment use only.

Reps are always returned... REP ME PLZZZ

rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    how do you know when they're closed? what age does this usually happen at

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    HGH will prematurely close growth plates, not a good situation at all. In males the growth plate tends to close anywhere between 17-26 depending on puberty and such. David Robinson (NBA player) grew 13 inches while in the Marine Corps (age 20) whereas Chris Webber was already almost his full height at age 16.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rice89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont think that i've grown at all since i was 16, and im 18 now. does that mean im done?

xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxghostxx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rice89
    i dont think that i've grown at all since i was 16, and im 18 now. does that mean im done?
    Not at all, some people still have growth potential past 18.
    Unaffiliated.

Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000) Tony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    HGH will prematurely close growth plates, not a good situation at all. In males the growth plate tends to close anywhere between 17-26 depending on puberty and such. David Robinson (NBA player) grew 13 inches while in the Marine Corps (age 20) whereas Chris Webber was already almost his full height at age 16.
    David Robinson was in the NAVY not Marines

Originally Posted by Tony
    David Robinson was in the NAVY not Marines
    THANKS TONY!!! It's great that you had something so useful to add to the discussion.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

If you have it, Flaunt It mikeymontana's Avatar
    mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by uhockey
    THANKS TONY!!! It's great that you had something so useful to add to the discussion.
    ROFL

Tbagged.
    crunch time.