Quant0m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for some honest feedback on pro hormones

Whats up,
    I'm interested in starting a cycle of pro hormones but i'm still really new to em'. I'm 20 years old in good health, been working out for about 4 years, lost about 60 pounds through calorie restriction in the past year and a half. Its taken a lot of hard work to build up what muscle I lost during that phase. Since that i've taken a length of nutrition/bio classes in college and have taken up a serious interest in weightlifting and general health, I stay pretty current with supplements and research. One thing I never got into was roids or pro hormones etc. I guess I just never found the need, but I'm kind of at a point now where I really want to get bigger (legally). I like being lean but there is that part of you that wants to just grow like crazy. Don't get me wrong the old fashion way of taking in more calories works, but it also packs on a slight amount of fat and lets be honest, its slow. I'm not looking for a cure all, I just want to try something different where I can see gains, feel different and not really f*ck up my system doing it. I eat clean, work out right, got a small case of the lower back fat (i'm a college kid i like my beer). Anyway, I'd appreciate any advice and the names of some products including the anti-e's or anything else I should stack with em'. Or some websites that might answer some of the questions. There's a lot of stuff out there, I just want to know what works
    Thnx

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    go with 1-test. Some nolva post cycle really isn't neccessary with 1-test.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcd30 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    try kw by roman pharmaceuticals, its safe and from wat i know its the best ph out since the ban

deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadpool9 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You say you don't want to screw up your system. If so, stay away from PH until you are older (25). You have really high natural test right now at 20 years old, so dont screw with your hormones while your body is still adjusting. You can really screw up your test production for the rest of your life at this point.
    There is no spoon.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For I am the baddest man in the valley.

We all only have today and right now, but without death being pressed upon us we hide behind our false pretense of immortality. - Lvisaa

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Quant0m View Post
    ...One thing I never got into was roids or pro hormones etc. I guess I just never found the need, but I'm kind of at a point now where I really want to get bigger (legally). I like being lean but there is that part of you that wants to just grow like crazy. Don't get me wrong the old fashion way of taking in more calories works, but it also packs on a slight amount of fat and lets be honest, its slow. I'm not looking for a cure all, I just want to try something different where I can see gains, feel different and not really f*ck up my system doing it...
    God forbid it should take you some time to build muscle

Edit: Why would you ever bump this thread? Please go
    Last edited by Starkk; 04-21-2010 at 11:56 AM.
    self-proclaimed huguenot

live, laugh, send nudes

ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000) ATownDRock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong 2002 bump