varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varteju has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone at a young age

Hi,

Could any of you please help me clarify this debate i keep having with my friend...my friend (not into weightlifting or anything at all) said that at 13 years old he was short and skinny...he went to the doctor who said that it's nothing serious but who gave him 5 testosterone pills...which he injected in himself basically and he said that due to that not only has he grown in physical and muscular size, but also his penis length also increased.

From what i know this could basically be due to the fact that he hit puberty etc...but he keeps trying to prove me that testosterone is healthy at such a fragile age...he says that even at 18-20 you can grow in size or your penis can increase in size if you take testosterone...

I know that at 18-20 you have enough testosterone in your body...those of you who know the science behind testosterone etc, could you please enlighten me on why a teenager should not take testosterone...and are there any side effects? OR is it safe and beneficial to take testosterone...thank you
    Your gonna eat lightning and your gonna crap thunder Mickey
    Nothing is real if you don't believe in who you are!-
    Rocky

Upon completion of each workout, you can and should feel proud, for you have just moved one step closer towards reaching your full potential and the ultimate goal of and being the best you can be.—Mike Berry

Won't settle for 2nd best extremeX75's Avatar
    extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) extremeX75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by varteju View Post
    Hi,

Could any of you please help me clarify this debate i keep having with my friend...my friend (not into weightlifting or anything at all) said that at 13 years old he was short and skinny...he went to the doctor who said that it's nothing serious but who gave him 5 testosterone pills...which he injected in himself basically and he said that due to that not only has he grown in physical and muscular size, but also his penis length also increased.

From what i know this could basically be due to the fact that he hit puberty etc...but he keeps trying to prove me that testosterone is healthy at such a fragile age...he says that even at 18-20 you can grow in size or your penis can increase in size if you take testosterone...

I know that at 18-20 you have enough testosterone in your body...those of you who know the science behind testosterone etc, could you please enlighten me on why a teenager should not take testosterone...and are there any side effects? OR is it safe and beneficial to take testosterone...thank you
    http://bodybuilding.about.com/od/sup...ddangers_3.htm

May not be the most conclusive scientific article out there, but most of the **** you'll dig up will come down to the stuff in this article.

You don't really "need" test untill after 25 or so when the levels begin to fall. Your friend more than likley had lower htan normal test levels therego the reason the doc gave him the pills. In any case, unles you're in the same boat, test can be raised through simply eating and working out the right way to maintain a positive nitrogen balance in the body. But read that article to fully understand what I just said better. Hope this answers your question.
    @@@(Love shopping? Love to save money? Like getting money back? Then BLASTOFF!!
    http://my.blastoffnetwork.com/shoppingrevolution09)@@@

***Been laid off and looking for a great opportunity with a company thats not a scam? Then ask me about becoming apart of my home business. Im associated with a company publicly traded on the NYSE for over 30years and listed in FORBES top 200 home businesses. (NOT AVON!)***