NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stupid 24hr Fitness Trainers

ROFL @ 24hr fitness trainers, they must have been taught from reading a book becuz these guys dont know **** , i went a month ago for an evaluation and the guy was cool, he measured my BF and everything and talked to me about training, today was my one month follow up and it was with a diff trainer, last month, my BF was at 15% , today, the trainer said my BF was at 24.8% !!! r u jokin me ??? i dont look that fat, wut pisses me off, is he didnt even care , he must have known i was not 24.8% and he just didnt care, , he was like "oh yah well we measure differently sometimes" WUT A FREAKIN NOOBIE , it pisses me off cuz he just didnt give a ****, **** 24hr fitness, and if u work for 24hr fitness, than try to show some care and attention for the guests, im going to cancel membership and just buy weights at my own house
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    theres allot more training facilities, find a better one

you don't need a personal trainer, they are all stupid from what i hear
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i dont want a trainer, i was just gettin a freakin BF test
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000) sietchring is just really nice. (+1000)
    i have issues with 24hr's trainers as well. they try to bump you off equipment so they can train their clients and they just end up talking for 30min. those crazy fools also have tried coming up to me and telling me what i'm doing wrong while i'm doing my exercise. now i'm open to suggestions, but when the next thing out of their mouth is, "i can sign you up for a few week sessions at 1/2 off so i can explain what you're doing wrong and get you on track." i tend to get a little pissed and then laugh. only at 24hr. been to gold's no problems, YMCA crowded, but no problems. bailys once or twice , no problems. 24 hr, all consuming ineptitude.

24 hr , as long as they get their money, they dunt give a crap

Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brant is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you had 24% bodyfat you wouldnt need calipers or anything you would know it.

being close to 1/3 fat is heart-attack city.

ROFL I KNOW, the guy gives me paper and is like, oh your 24% , im like,, uhh your a ****in trainer do u think i am 24% GOD YOUR A NOOB

MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaforeX is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Did you really call the fellow a NOOB? That would have been funny.