Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ok i need more good Carb & Protein food groups.... ENTER

Aight i bin eating potatoes, rice, veggies, steak, chicken breast, roast, oatmeal, peanut butter(wheat bread etc), eggs, cottage cheese ..... and some other **** i forgot some

I need more ideas for more groups of food... cause i can't eat all this **** forever..

thanks, pz
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000) Dr Of Golf is just really nice. (+1000)
    You didn't mention FISH. Lots and lots of fish.
    Doc

Mod @ Muscle Chemistry
    Vet @ Body Building Central
    Disclaimer - Dr of Golf in no way promotes the use of androgenic/anabolic steroids and/or any prescription drug without an authorized physician's prescription. All of my comments, questions and/or referrals are striclty for entertainment purposes only!

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Dr Of Golf
    You didn't mention FISH. Lots and lots of fish.
    nah.. i would of mentioned that first if i thought it was good but, the whole mercury **** got me stoked so i ain't touching that crap anymore. thats why i eat 16 oz steaks
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96