Thread: Rest.

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rest.

I have at least one weeks rest but my muscle e.g biceps are always still sore when i tense em ( feels like its ripping out of the skin ) when i sometimes take 2 week off training to full recover it shocks the muscle and i get a better feeling in my muscles than training that part every once a week. I don't over train, so do you think should have round about an 8 day rest.

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever is good for you. Right now, I'm taking a week off myself.

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Alot of BB take weeks off,i myself personaly dont do it..Last time i took a week off was about 8 months ago..When i came back after this week off,i felt my body was slow and lacking in pace for ALL exercises.So i'll never take days off ever again.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you take the right amount of time off for you, I find am fresh and stroner.

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I found it to be the opposite with me,i was weak..
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll take a rest twice a year 7 days long in my rest week i still eat high protien food 2 recover

It will give youre muscles time for complete recover

after the week off youre even more motivated to train
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.

isn't it horrible when you go back and sometimes you anit as strong and you get to like 4 1/2 reps and you won't put the weight down and your just stuck there.LOL after about 20 seconds you finally lift it up in to the finish.

makaveli83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally i'll even get stronger after a week rest.

That's most of the time i once went one week off because i was going on holiday. beer, fast food, very little sleep hehe my strength also went on a big vacation.
    Rage is good Concentration is good But a combination is even better!

Life aint hard u get what the f*ck u put in.