Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the gladiator has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow New SKINNY 15 year old, 6 foot, 155 pounds. (pics)

First off,No i am not a homo pretty boy, i only look good with long hair, so i keep it that way. Second, I am friends with Tatortotajigalo in real life, hes been helping me out. Anyways, i know im skinny, i plan on clean bulking. Ive always had problems staying dedicated to going to the gym, but i plan to stick with it this time, Tator is helping me out with my diet and lifting, i know i really need to work on everything, but what would you suggest needs the most work???

Im trying to clean bulk up to like 170-175??? Right now im about 16 percent B/F, and id like to be 170 at like 10-12%.

My maxes are:

Bench: 160
    Squat: 240
    deadlift: 285

Thanks for looking, and replies are appreciated.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The homo is strong in this one.

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Sibrek View Post
    come on guys, take it easy, hes my friend, hes not a homo. (no homo)
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000) Torrtrefireto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You really don't look as bad as the title says. and tatlotietietgo is one of the most knowledgeable/doesnt believe retarded **** you hear everyday here guys on the boards so i'm sure if he's coaching you up you'll progress nicely
    771/645/622 Single Ply

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question

Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    come on guys, take it easy, hes my boyfriend, hes a homo. (my homo)
    WhaT WAT WHAT!!!!

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    erm, your 5'7, stfu.

gladiator, you've got a good base to start off with man, just keep with your routine/eating plan (i assume you have one), and never expect to see results too fast.

stay motivated, stay determined.

Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sibrek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BulkingBrit View Post
    erm, your 5'7, stfu.

gladiator, you've got a good base to start off with man, just keep with your routine/eating plan (i assume you have one), and never expect to see results too fast.

stay motivated, stay determined.
    Erm, don't even have to say anything.

LOL!

BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50) BulkingBrit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    flame my pics, when you have your own up.

k?, thanks.

ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatArmyKid is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

LOL!
    negged
    Edit-damm negged back...

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)

LOL!
    negged and reported.

9) Be respectful of the other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated. We do allow frank discussion with the other members, and like to have a laugh, but some things are not appropriate. Repeatedly flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members will not be allowed and can result in a ban. Please be respectful to the board, the members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, please PM a moderator about it.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    negged and reported.

9) Be respectful of the other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated. We do allow frank discussion with the other members, and like to have a laugh, but some things are not appropriate. Repeatedly flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members will not be allowed and can result in a ban. Please be respectful to the board, the members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, please PM a moderator about it.
    good job
    and did you read my post i quoted you read it lol

Negged you both in return .

Notice who between me and BulkingBrit said something about the other first.

Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If I where you i'd get training in some full body... a lot of compounds. Maybe rippetoes or somthing fullbody. Don't be afraid to eat big but also don't put of cardio. Be strict about form and get your mate to correct you and see if you're doing it right.
    {NO EYEBROW KREW}

Negged you both in return .

Notice who between me and BulkingBrit said something about the other first.
    yes, because your coming into people's threads who are asking for help, and trying to start flaming wars, your sad...no-one wants to read your sh!t.

yes, because your coming into people's threads who are asking for help, and trying to start flaming wars, your sad...no-one wants to read your sh!t.
    i didn't try to start any flaming war.

look who came in and got personal

papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500)
    create a good routine that consist of your core 3 lifts (bench clean squat)
    have one of these on each day and put about 5 auxielarys that help contribute to this specific core workout.

as for picking up mass. eat alot of fish,chicken,meat.
    buy some creatine
    watch your weight go up

Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the homo is very tall for a 15 year old!

Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dac_10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by papasandbeer View Post
    create a good routine that consist of your core 3 lifts (bench clean squat)
    have one of these on each day and put about 5 auxielarys that help contribute to this specific core workout.

as for picking up mass. eat alot of fish,chicken,meat.
    buy some creatine
    watch your weight go up
    no way are you 280lb's!

Angry

no one got my little joke in my first post in this thread

erm, your 5'7, stfu.
    whats that supposed to mean? it means he has a smaller frame which = more power, and it means he will look more in proportion than some lanky 6'0 dude!

papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500) papasandbeer is not very helpful. (-500)
    i dont get it? im a big guy.. ya, but not like big for no reason if you know what i mean... and i actually think im like 273 now.. havnt weighted in since the end of school (like a month ago) and football/training has been pretty good

Originally Posted by papasandbeer View Post
    i dont get it? im a big guy.. ya, but not like big for no reason if you know what i mean... and i actually think im like 273 now.. havnt weighted in since the end of school (like a month ago) and football/training has been pretty good
    can we see some pics, at 5'11 280lbs you must be an absolute monster! im not saying your lieing, im just skeptical as alot of people do seem to make wild claims on the internet. but i give you the benefit of the doubt

haha i dunno about the pics just yet =]
    but ya most of my weight is pretty equally spread thru my body(obvoiusly) but like i dont have giant man boobs or a gut that sticks out thru my shirts which was like really my first goal when i started losing weight/lifting

mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattyoc3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol at the posing.
    “Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

Whenever my dog is sleeping i check to make sure he's still alive CREW

Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lavoisier has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I negged you all.
    Workout Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107713181

duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    erm, your 5'7, stfu.

bringing height into an insult is a pretty retarded move, makes little sense.

Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shoo Head will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the gladiator View Post
    First off,No i am not a homo pretty boy, i only look good with long hair, so i keep it that way. Second, I am friends with Tatortotajigalo in real life, hes been helping me out. Anyways, i know im skinny, i plan on clean bulking. Ive always had problems staying dedicated to going to the gym, but i plan to stick with it this time, Tator is helping me out with my diet and lifting, i know i really need to work on everything, but what would you suggest needs the most work???

Im trying to clean bulk up to like 170-175??? Right now im about 16 percent B/F, and id like to be 170 at like 10-12%.

My maxes are:

*Trying to veer this thread back on course...

1st of all, welcome to the board. As far as what needs the most work- you can't really critique a painting, if the only thing there is a blank canvas, but you do seem to have a good frame to work with. Listen to Tator, he knows his **** pretty well, he'll have you off to a good start + don't forget to search through the threads, there's a lot of bull****, but every now & than there's something that'll really help.

duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) duece49 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by the gladiator View Post

My maxes are:

But yeah, Something that sparked my growth to new levels was just making sure I got at least 1 g of protein per lb of bodyweight. Calories may go up from day to day, and other factors may change, but if you get that one thing, **** seemed to really fall into place for me.

Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sh1ftGear will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    All I have to say is keep lifting, eating (as cleanly and healthy as you can), take your protien and don't listen to the haters, give it time and you'll see improvements that will keep you motivated! Good luck bro
    Eat/Sleep/Lift
    The Iron Never Lies
    Gettin' Wheysted Errrrday
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★

SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SleepwenUrDEad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ThatArmyKid View Post
    no one got my little joke in my first post in this thread
    i did made me lol
    Current weigh: 61kg
    Goal weight: 70kg

MAX dead: 115kg
    MAX Bench: 62.5 kg
    MAX squat:?kg

"the reason i lift, to totally F**K up pieces of iron"