egyptian_pharoh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking how can i achive my protein goals ? ?

hi guys .. how r u all

i'm new to this and have a question .. opss .. " happy new year " frist

its very good chance for me to know this site and be here with u all ..

i'm 22 years old .. 173 lbs .. 6.3 ..

actually i was 215 lbs .. but i did diet with hard fitness trainnig .. any how

i'm doing now body building from 1 month and half .. and for sure i know what should i eat to keep my weight .. but .. i just want to ask .. if i can achive my protein goal " from 120 to 160 g " from my normal food .. or i shoul use the supplements .. and if i can do that .. should i increase my protine in rest day .. or in workout day .. i'm going to gym to days.. and take one day res .. and thin 2 days ====>>>

and how many grams protine i take b4 and after the workout .. should i eat more protine after or befor ..

and thank u all

hey .. i forgot some thing ..

i get my protein ... from chicken breast " skinless" - tuna - nonfat milk - non fat cheese .. eggs white only - soy nuts .. beans ..

so what sould i eat b4 and after the workout

pissing off thought nazis bigbutnothuge's Avatar
    bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000) bigbutnothuge is just really nice. (+1000)
    You should have no problem getting that amount from your food. I mean a large chicken breast can have about half of that amount alone.

thank u big .. but do u think my amount is small to make some muscles ... or its ok .. ???

and is protein food without lil crabs after the work out is ok .. or i should get some crabs ..

and if any body can get the protein from normal food .. so why thay using the supplements .. :P

I have misplaced my pants wiggles's Avatar
    wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I assume you mean "carbs", not crabs. Bodybuilders usually get high amounts of both, so you'll want to make the distinction clear.

About the supplement thing. Personally, I use it because I'm cheap, it's easier and I don't have to take in 5,000 calories to get 160 grams of protien. Sure, I could eat nothing but boneless, skinless chicken breast and albacore tuna all day long, but I just don't like to spend that kind of money on food. Plus, it's against my hippie nature to eat that many animals. This way I make a reasonable effort to get all my protein from real food, but I don't fret using a couple shakes to make up the difference.

thank u wiggles