Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jasonhyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

hi, i'm just wondering if there are any way to make me grow taller.

hello, I'm 16, and i'm 5'8, i'm just wondering if there are any way to make me grow taller, like 6'3-5.

BigAssDeltoids has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your only 5 '8? man stop complaining...i'd give the world to be 5 '8...im only 5 '6...and ive been that height since age ****ing 13... somehow i obviously stunted my growth... so i'd be interested if there is a way to grow taller, but i dont know of any way other than taking HGH (very expensive, and a lotta bad side effects)

ex_banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: hi, i'm just wondering if there are any way to make me grow taller.

Originally posted by jasonhyd
    hello, I'm 16, and i'm 5'8, i'm just wondering if there are any way to make me grow taller, like 6'3-5.
    hello, im 14, and im wondering why you would come to a bodybuilding (read: working out for muscle size) site to find out if you can grow taller.

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Genetics determind ur height...not weight training.

lifter

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hieght is in genetics. But bad diet and other things can stunt growth. No one knows if weight lifting stunts growth but it is best to play it safe aint it Mcbain. There are ways to increase weight but i can't be bothered trying em. Base Ball players ( am British so i don't know what the posistion is called ) but the guy who throws the ball has been know to have his throwing arm longer than the other. Kicks also increase leg length. Hanging from bars with weights on you ( not heavy heavy weights ) can increase height ( some basketballs players have tried this when they were too small.

I don't know what you want height for. I personally want height to he a heavyweight boxer, i can be heavy weight boxer at my heaight but i would be too small (e.g David Tua )

I seak to people who always say i hate being tall and i hate being small. So you will never be happy with the way you are.

!Karins Xtreme Powerwear! Deejay_Spike's Avatar
    Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Deejay_Spike has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    jason... a kick in your arse might help you grow

maggot6(sic)6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im short too like 5'6 anyways, i dono what this is called but my dad's friend used to do it, where you'd hang upside down for a bar, but they had these specials boots (so you can hang completely upside down). He'd do it for about an hour each day, and he grow like 2-3 inches a month. I wanan try it, but I can't manage to find these special boots. He didnt use weights just gravity, but i guess you could.
    Mess with the best - Die like the rest

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are a lot of stretching exercises all over theinternet that you can try to help you with growing.

mytwtstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Step 1
    Catch the good sleep 8 hours at least a night.
    The best ways is to sleep without a pillow

Step 2
    Always consume a right nutrition diet such as adding your meal with rich in fruits, vegetables last but not least highly proteins.
    Don't forget to take a multivitamin.
    Drink plenty of water.
    Drink more milk and eat dairy products.

Step 3
    With appropriate body weight you have to run 5 miles at least a day.
    Don't forget to run with 5 pound ankle weights. After a while you shall increase it to 10 pounds from time to time.

Step 4
    Do a Jump rope more than 150 times a day. Remember the objective is to do 500 to 1000 jump rope a day. The best way is to increase the number of jump rope naturally throughout time.

Step 5
    Adding sit ups with 10 pound medicine ball start out with 50 a day. Incease the number to 100 , 150,200, 300 naturally and remember the goal is to do 1000 sit ups over time.

Step 6
    Do pull ups begin with 15 pull ups daily. The goal is 100 pull ups a day over time.
    Last but not least, hang from the bar for 2-4 minutes a day and swing slowly if your hand start shaking. The goal is to hang to 10 minutes over time.

i just find out from squidoo lenses on

squidoo.com/fast-ways-to-increase-height

hmmm... there also some

stretching exercise photo.. there..
    you can also browse the youtube..

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    5'8 is ideal imo

why would u want to be a ****ing skinny tree kid?

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well I outgrew my dad and mom. And I always drank a lot of milk. Always a few cups a day, had it with every meal. Never broke a bone. And I'm much taller than my parents so maybe milk?
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gonnebehuge View Post
    5'8 is ideal imo

why would u want to be a ****ing skinny tree kid?
    Stats: 5'0", 297 lbs

Because we don't want to be a small fat **** like you ass hole. Plus, when the tall kids like me fill out, you're gonna wish you were us.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

Bennettyeah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Masturbate as much as physically possible.

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IdoSquats View Post
    Stats: 5'0", 297 lbs

Because we don't want to be a small fat **** like you ass hole. Plus, when the tall kids like me fill out, you're gonna wish you were us.
    yeah and the only way u could possibly fill out would be with aas and even then it would be hard

tree

NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong bump

BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10) BenSL8 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bennettyeah View Post
    Masturbate as much as physically possible.
    or go to your local gym and do hundreds of deadlifts. as hard as you can with increasing weight. your going to want to do over 1000 deadlifts a day...

no but srs theres really nothing you can do. be thankful for what you have, now get some mass boy!

d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) d423 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    heavy bump. solid 8 year bump

DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000) DanielBeauchamp is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wtf is it with these bumps lately? lol

I'm 5' 7" and I like my height as it is. Don't actually want to be any taller; and my gains look better since I'm shorter.

ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000) ben_DL is a name known to all. (+5000)
    drink alot of milk

methodize has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by d423 View Post
    heavy bump. solid 8 year bump
    8 Years eh? I wonder if he ended up growing..

I hate being tall I would love to be 5'9 - 6'0, I'm 6'5 and I'm a skinny tree.

RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10) RotatorCuff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you want to grow taller, in brief:

Stem cells -> chondrocytes
    Bone stretching
    Osteoblasts depositing new bone on ends of bones
    Altering RANKL/OPG gradient(just learned about this)

Growth plates are nothing special. Just a bunch of chondrocytes.

majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50) majortak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    LOL I'm 6' F*CK YOU ALLL
    Goal from when i start training - Jan 2011 onwards¬

16 YO - 6'1- 200lbs - 13% BF.

I gots 2 years.

Check out my log please :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130469983

ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ezzzo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Don't do squatzz dey stunt your growth and make you shorter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

notsrs

issacoswald has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile How to grow taller 2 inches

Let me explain you a few methods, which will help you in growing tall

First plan your daily diet in such a way that there is no place for nutritional deficiency to happen. Amino acids, carbohydrates and proteins play an important in increasing your height. Supplement your meal with green leafy vegetables, salads, and fruits, which will give your body all the essential vitamins and minerals. Strictly follow a healthy diet as they trigger the growth hormones and they are responsible for your height.

Sleep is one of the best remedies to make you tall. I will explain you the logic behind this statement. It is noted that growth hormones are distributed evenly in the body during sleep. This concept is still a secret and many are not aware of this fact. Therefore, practice it as a habit to take a proper rest for 6 to 7 hours daily.

Exercise is mandatory if you want to increase your height. You need not do heavy exercises like lifting weights. Simple stretching techniques are the best ways, which helps to stimulate your growth process. Spend 10 to 15 minutes daily in doing backstretches, push-ups and sprinting, which will show effective changes in your height within a few months. All these methods help in elongating your muscles and bones and gradually help you in growing taller by 1 to 2 inches.

You can always appear taller by the way you dress. Certain designs and materials have the tendency to show off height. For example, people of short stature can use striped shirts as they make you appear tall and steady. In the cases of females, using tall hats and pointed heels will help a lot in increasing their height. Carry your attitude wherever you go, as it matters a lot to keep you apart in the crowd.

Always walk and sit upright as this is the best posture, which makes you feel taller. Do not bend or stoop which is disgraceful and awkward. It is an illusion in regards to height but helps in many situations. D Even though surgeries are present to make you taller, do not go in for any invasive procedures. The most common side effect of surgeries is that it makes the bones brittle. A small injury will be dangerous for you after such an operation. For more info : " HELPO Growth Formula "

youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) youngzealot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a recent study shows that it is so simple to get so much taller, you can gain up to 3 inches using this ancient technique, see this article about it

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...1t:429,r:5,s:0

G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) G4rry1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rharvley will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't expect to be much taller than ur parents bud

umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50) umaydre will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jasonhyd View Post
    puck this chit!!! I feel you man, I'm 16, and 5'8!! I want to be 6'3 or taller.

jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10) jenachi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You're pretty stuck with the height you're given, genetically speaking. I personally use height insoles or shoe lifts. They fit pretty good and no one knows I'm using them.

I get mine from here - www.addheight.com

MarcusCouch1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only way to actually probably increase you height notably would be to use HumanGrowthHoromone, I was on it for a few months until I declined to take it.