Thread: New at this...

<^>(o_0)<^> has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dieting might help, ever think about that?

chalen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New at this...

Hey my names Adam, im 16 and im new at bodybuilding. This time last year I was at 300lbs and somehow I was able to drop to where I am now, 185. I wish I knew how I did it exactly, maybe then I could share it but im not too sure...Well ive never really lifted weights, I cant afford a gym or weights. I do some things at home now like push-ups and stuff but I dont know if thats going to cut it. Im really trying so ive been coming to this site for a while looking for tips, I dont want to start off doing it all wrong. My biggest problem is probably my love handles. I just dont know what to do. I havent found anything anywhere from real people who have had the problem and taken care of it. Im just trying to get advice from real people like me who have changed themselves. If anyone has any advice at someone who is new at building that would be great, from nutrition to workouts anything thats worked for you. Thanks for your time..

theres all different kinds of diets...if you mean cutting "junk foods" and things like that, thats something ive already done for a long time. I dont drink sodas or snack on "junk foods"..

anonymous
    Originally Posted by chalen
    theres all different kinds of diets...if you mean cutting "junk foods" and things like that, thats something ive already done for a long time. I dont drink sodas or snack on "junk foods"..

diets as in 6 meals a day... counting protein intake carb intake calorie intake and stuff like that.....nutrition section in the bbing.com website

<^>(o_0)<^> has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itsurboyS
    diets as in 6 meals a day... counting protein intake carb intake calorie intake and stuff like that.....nutrition section in the bbing.com website
    Exactly. actaully since your pretty fat eat 5-8 small meals a day. This will keep your metabolism working, therefore burning fat. Drink lots of water LOTS OF WATER very important part , and dont eat unclean food. Eat chicken, tuna, salmon, certain low in fat red meats and lots of vegetables. Do this and youll see excellent results in about 2 months. By excellent resultts i mean like 15lbs.

I read that cutting the sodium intake helps too, is this true?

PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PolPow53 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chalen
    I read that cutting the sodium intake helps too, is this true?
    usually, but since you should drink alot of water, you need electrolytes so dont b paranoid over sodium.

clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250) clindoc has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    quality of food not quantity
    just be more aware of what you eat
    stay off bear and pastas