Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

testosterone and facial hair

I wasn't sure where to post this so sorry if this is the wrong section. Some friends of mine were sort of arguing about this the other day. One guy was saying that like for example if you take a testosterone booster you will grow more facial hair then my other friends were saying no that facial hair was only genetic and that you could have all the testosterone in the world but if it isn't in your genes to grow it you won't. I didn't comment because i wasn't sure. I'm think it's more of a genetic thing. So does test affect facial hair and would taking a test booster increase facial hair?

Thanks for answering a dumb question lol.

Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Charlezy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think its genetics too..

see cuz my friend has a lot of hair on his stomach, but i hardly have any
    and i get hair on my face, but he barely gets any...

so yea, im with you man.

Registered User tatortotajigalo's Avatar
    tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000) tatortotajigalo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Charlezy View Post
    i think its genetics too..

see cuz my friend has a lot of hair on his stomach, but i hardly have any
    and i get hair on my face, but he barely gets any...

so yea, im with you man.
    i get hair everywhere man. it sucks.
    Owner of Southern Style Trucks - Houston, Texas.
    Let me know if you need any after market accessories for your vehicle of any make/model and I will let you know if I can get it. We're also a diesel performance and repair facility.

user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000) user265 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm pretty sure it's a mix of both.. but more genetics..

otherwise, considering the fact that most people in the 16-20something-ish age range, have the highest testosterone of there life naturally, we would all be pretty hairy. However I'm as hairy as a baby's butt...

burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burtonflow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm thinking genetics.

My dad's pretty funny. He can get like what you would think is the beginning of a beard just like whiskers you know...but then it will never ever get any longer lol. And then you know the little gap/dimple under your nose and above your lip? Well he can't get any hair to grow in that spot gap haha.

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    testosterone is what triggers the growth of a beard, but a lot of it has to do with your genetics... some could have really high test but barely be able to grow a beard.

Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Der Meister has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i was also thinking it's genetics because if test played a big role then everyone who took steroids would have beards lol.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its more genetics cause there are 14 year old kids at my school who can grow full blown beards. and i know a guy at work who is 23 and still has peach fuzz

ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ƒamous has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow.. why any of us take any test boosters... we are teenagers the "hormone door" is wide open. we dont need that ****!!!

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Der Meister View Post
    yeah i was also thinking it's genetics because if test played a big role then everyone who took steroids would have beards lol.
    uhhhh they all shave

Originally Posted by ƒamous View Post
    wow.. why any of us take any test boosters... we are teenagers the "hormone door" is wide open. we dont need that ****!!!
    I'm not taking any test boosters i was just wondering. I don't want to take boosters right now also because i'm not sure if they stunt your growth or not. Probably not but if they did it's not worth it so i'm staying away from them.

Spcmnspff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    body hairs all about genetics

OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OoFaP is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tatortotajigalo View Post
    i get hair everywhere man. it sucks.
    It does suck. I have little facial hair but everywhere else it's thick.

___________________ teenage_guru's Avatar
    teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) teenage_guru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    genetics FTW
    Solitude is a hard-one ally, faithful and patient; yeah, i think i know you.....

Thanks go to Thickmass for the festive avatar!

Thanks go to Carmen for the idea of thanking Thickmass in my sig!

PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000) PumpingSteel is just really nice. (+1000)
    its both. if your dad had facial hair when he was 13 and you had really low test when you were 13 you wont have that much facial hair

maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) maxms has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm from the mid east I've got facial

Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roger999 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its genetics, alot of asian people dont have facial hair, but alot of lebanese people have alot of facial hair(not racist)

kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kizz100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    we dnt need test boosters! we r at the pinnicle of our hormonal lives lol ever heard of women growing facial hair from roidds? there is a delicate balance of hormones in out bodies and if u fuk with them and dont no wat urdoing u r asking for truble ur bodywill sense more testosterone an make more female hormone (Estro) an will get used to it then wen ucumoffu wil hav tiny ballss lol it dosnt really matter that much most people wit beards shave most days .
    Push past your limits and there no telling what you can achieve...there is no goal i cannot acomplish and no obstacle i cannot pass

Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Deathhawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What about chicks that grow facial hair because they take test supps? Ah, wait a second, that doesn't sounds correct. I'm probably getting that mixed up w/other hormones/drugs. IDK
    This account now only serves as an archive.