Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Jacked 8 year old... real or not?

I don't know if this has been discussed before, if it has been, forgive me, but I felt the need to post it since I'm wondering about this quite a bit.

I found this picture while looking for pics of Mr. Coleman, and it shows a kid that's about 8 year olds with muscles that look quite freaking huge for his age.

http://www.craigproductions.com/arch...hardS_3186.jpg

If I understand hypertrophy correctly, it takes testosterone to grow muscle once that muscle has been damaged. Without testosterone, no muscle growth can happen, regardless of the training or the nutrition. Since most of the testosterone starts really appearing when puberty hits, and this kid is obviously not even close to puberty, could this be a fake? It looks fairly real to me, the proportions are right and all, and I'm thinking that if a kid were to get big this is as big as he could get.

Once again, if this has been posted before, my apologies. I just want to know what you all think of it.

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yes he is real. OMG so old. Head...going...crazy...from too many richard sandraks...past...

BTW He's like 12 or 13 now doing some Tarzan show.

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    He was on Ripley's Believe it or Not a while ago (I think that was him). It's real, as long as that's the one I was thinking about.

imma kill you fer real:| Muscle_chick's Avatar
    Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Muscle_chick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bahaha thats so cute...umm I'm not too sure because I saw a kid about his age in the guiness book of world records so it could be true?!..I dunno

EDIT:Or it could be Ripley's beleive it or Not...I think that's what it is..but yeah it's real if that's him..but I think the kid on the show had long hair like ponytail worthy.....I dunno
    Last edited by Muscle_chick; 12-30-2004 at 09:01 PM.
    She's beautiful as usual with bruises on her ego...

Till the day we meet again, in my heart is where I'll keep you friend...*~*nikki*~*

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Search results for young Richard

Yes he has been posted about many times.

Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is it even possible?

nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he uses cell-tech
    lifting for 13 months

height: 5'11
    weight: 175
    bf %: 11%
    deadlift: 355
    squat: 270 (estimate)
    OH squat:100 (damn, these are hard)
    1 arm d-bell snatch: around 85

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OMG after all these months/years JUST LISTEN HE IS REAL OK GODAMN THERE'S A WHOLE FREAKIN BIOGRAPHY ON HIM GODAMN WWW.JUST****INGGOOGLEIT.COM

Originally Posted by BeHappy
    OMG after all these months/years JUST LISTEN HE IS REAL OK GODAMN THERE'S A WHOLE FREAKIN BIOGRAPHY ON HIM GODAMN WWW.JUST****INGGOOGLEIT.COM
    I'd suggest you read your username.

Originally Posted by Shion
    I am happy, I just like to yell. But I am happy. Gay as can be.

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes that is real.

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    hahhaha!

MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyopicRequiem is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's really hard to believe this kid can be posted this many damn times on one forum without people getting shot on sight for mentioning him.... askphgpoehasgpiseghaspiehgpia!
    "No kind of sensation is keener and more active than that of pain; its impressions are unmistakable."

Marquis De Sade

vegetagoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetagoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

behappy

behappy i like to see ur pic of your ur arms r not 18.9 inch for age 16

josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) josh689 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vegetagoku
    behappy i like to see ur pic of your ur arms r not 18.9 inch for age 16
    I believe it, mine r bout 17 and I just turned 15

glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by josh689
    In the medical literature there is stories of genetic mutations that have resulted in muscle growth genes. I've heard about 4 year old kids with very strong arms.

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sandrak doesnt annoy me, its when they start making rediculous claims. "hes as strong as the average pro"

"he can throw 600 punches a minute"
    e isnt big just ripped and "05 bodyfat"
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000) Chahn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'd actually posted twice about Richard Sandrak. The reaction? I didn't go back to the post to read the reactions.

ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ua94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh how i hate this kid and his damn hair...
    "Blank expression. Deer caught in the headlights. Ronnie Coleman doing trigonometry."

David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    His Dad blatantly fed him steroids in those mystery protein shakes years back.
    Even though im marked for death, ima squat till i lose my breath!

you left the G out cos theirs no G in you

..then I rocked the joint nail3r's Avatar
    nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000) nail3r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it just me or does he already have a prohormone-swelled gut?
    (when he doesnt suck it in)
    Sixteen year veteran of the misc, back after a 10-year hiatus.

If you have it, Flaunt It mikeymontana's Avatar
    mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikeymontana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I bet he gets all the girls........

bastard..
    crunch time.

SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SWW007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow that kid's a freak he's strong and smart. It seems unbelieveable if you ask me but maybe he has good genetics or hit puberty really, really early as some kids have a medical condition that causes it. He seems to have a bright future though.
    The only dumb question is the question not asked.

If you need a hookup for your supplements or protein, shoot me a PM or even better hit me up by AIM.

0=aLeX=0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0=aLeX=0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know if this has been discussed before, if it has been, forgive me, but I felt the need to post it since I'm wondering about this quite a bit.

I found this picture while looking for pics of Mr. Coleman, and it shows a kid that's about 8 year olds with muscles that look quite freaking huge for his age.

http://www.craigproductions.com/arch...hardS_3186.jpg

If I understand hypertrophy correctly, it takes testosterone to grow muscle once that muscle has been damaged. Without testosterone, no muscle growth can happen, regardless of the training or the nutrition. Since most of the testosterone starts really appearing when puberty hits, and this kid is obviously not even close to puberty, could this be a fake? It looks fairly real to me, the proportions are right and all, and I'm thinking that if a kid were to get big this is as big as he could get.

Once again, if this has been posted before, my apologies. I just want to know what you all think of it.

yeah, this is real, its richard sandirak, just search, theres a trillion threads on this

glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) glasgow_celtic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SWW007
    Wow that kid's a freak he's strong and smart. It seems unbelieveable if you ask me but maybe he has good genetics or hit puberty really, really early as some kids have a medical condition that causes it. He seems to have a bright future though.
    not really. Being a clinical psychology student i've came across lots of physiology articles in my study. Kids can increase muscle size somewhat too and increase endurance with weights. Of course they are no where as capable as progressing as adults, but they are able to "shape" their muscles. In terms of his abs, which is the icing on the cake in the pic all i think is that his dad (most likely a proficient weight lifter himself) has provided him a good diet and made him do crunches with a small weight for loads of intensity.

Registered User midgetfighter90's Avatar
    midgetfighter90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out his site pictures. him with dancers, okaaay. Him posing with some young boxers, showing off. Eh, I've heard he holds martial arts records somewhere, but he's gonna get his head bashed in eventually. Maybe it'd be an improvement.

Call Me The Space Cowboy sholiz's Avatar
    sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sholiz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    He was on Howard Stern before, he dosen't talk much. I guess he's the epitome of perfect genes.

Dad was a successful bodybuilder or powerlifter, one of the two and his mom is a genius by all standards. She finished a 4 year degree in 1 year. The kid there, he's finished schooling and is onto post-secondary. Amazing.

BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50) BluntStatic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont like him
    he may be strong and built for his age but HE LOOKS LIKE MY AUNT lmao impressive he has intrest in bodybuilding i can understand intrest just why he stook with it is impressive

vegetagoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegetagoku has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

josh686

ur arms r not 17 inch of age 15 no way see some pics

glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) glk19 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by josh689
    ya but theres a difference between fat and muscle. at 5'6, 200 pounds at 15 years old, i bet theres not much muscle on you at all.