he_hate_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Duration of ONE cycle---- PAR??

I have a question. I know that par has recommended 2 or 8 weeks cycle. I was wondering if I could run a 10 week cycle and do first 7 weeks for bulking and last 3 at moderate dose for cutting??
    Par or anybody???
    Thanks in advance

BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BL1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bulk for 10 weeks. Cut on your next cycle.

Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Oafy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Yea bulk take some time off the ONE and on your next cycle cut like BL1 said
    Live Life to the fullest

doctorben@cyber-rights.ne BigBenn's Avatar
    BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000) BigBenn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ehh I would say if you plan on going 10 weeks, go 8 instead and multiply your dose you would do over 10, by 10/8.
    [email]doctorben@cyber-rights.net[/email]

AF_Souldier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ONE

I agree to do a 8 week cycle but with higher doses, youll probably get better results.

The problem with bulking and cutting in one cycle is you dont give your body time to hold on to the gains. You should bulk for the 8 weeks, then add another ATLEAST 4 weeks of maintaining the high calories and creatine to hold on to the hard gains that you made. If you try to cut and bulk in one cycle thier is a possibility you could looses your gains.

badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) badbart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’ve asked the same question on other boards because I wanted to do a long cycle. For the most part a lot of knowable people said when going past 8 weeks is takes natural test levels quit a long time to recover. I always like to be safe because I sure don’t want to mess up my natural test production.
    Also you might want to use clomid post cycle. I did a six week cycle of 1-AD and when I stopped and used just ZMA it was a hard crash. When I used clomid after my eight week 4-Aderm cycle I had no crash what so ever and retained almost all my gains.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    8 is not a magic number.

8-12 weeks should be fine.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org