The_New_Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Incline BB and Flat bench DB

Hi all,

I was curious when you do these exercises how far down do you go. on the Inlcine BB do you go till the bar hits your chest... or until your arm(from shoulder to elbow) is parrallel to the ground..... the same goes for the Flat Bench DB(until arms are parrallel or till where the bb would hit your chest)

also for incline.. do you use the incline bench already set up.... or do you set up a bench with less of an incline.... so i guess.. how many notches up is the bench when u do incline press.... thanks guys

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    incline - <= 30 degrees
    pressing - as low as you can comfortably go for your flexibility
    <->

The_New_Me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone else?

GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GetB.I.G. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    go as low as you can go. i personaly cannot touch my chest with the bar on either incline or decline. its no big deal

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by The_New_Me
    Hi all,

I was curious when you do these exercises how far down do you go. on the Inlcine BB do you go till the bar hits your chest... or until your arm(from shoulder to elbow) is parrallel to the ground..... the same goes for the Flat Bench DB(until arms are parrallel or till where the bb would hit your chest)

also for incline.. do you use the incline bench already set up.... or do you set up a bench with less of an incline.... so i guess.. how many notches up is the bench when u do incline press.... thanks guys
    Agreed with $AJ that incline should be around 30 degrees for most upper pec work.

Go with maximum range of motion after warm-ups.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1
    Agreed with $AJ that incline should be around 30 degrees for most upper pec work.

omg, we agree
    <->

Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Aviationfit has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1

Just incase you didn't see it the first time LOL
    New and Improved(Just Shoot Me) R.I.P. 05/05/05

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    omg, we agree
    It's actually happened a couple of times lately.

This time, then the post about taking layoffs and another time too.