Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do you bodybuild??

Why did you decide to start bodybuilding?? For me, I have ALWAYS for as long as I can remember wanted to be a professional wrestler, so I looked at all of those wrestlers with great physiques and I wanted to look and be like them. I never really knew how to do it until I read in a WWE magazine about Triple H(one of my heroes) bodybuilding, I knew I wanted to do that too but I was too lazy so I used all possible excuses to not do anything about it. Then my sophomore year in high school I registered to take a strength and conditioning course in school and I was automatically hooked I did all the research I could about bodybuilding and so on and so forth and then I learned stuff and now bodybuilding is my favorite thing(tied with pro-wrestling)

so why do yall do it?? What's yalls stories????
    PLEASE check-out my Training Team's site: www.ironbrothers.com

1160 Total @ 212 BW(Dec 9, 2006)
    Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    1 - Always loved muscles. What repulsed other people as kids when watching movies like Predator and Commando with Arnie in it made me just go "wow..I want to be like that some day" and then thought "he must workout for like 8 hours a day for the last 10 years!!" I was 8 though so it's excusable
    2 - Women. It's just on the side and is by no means the main focus
    3 - Lifestyle. Consider me weird but I love the bb'ing lifestyle. Not that im hardcore anal with my diet but thats how I like it, a cheat twice a week and the rest clean makes me the happiest person alive.
    4 - Talking the talk walking the walk. Gotta be able to back up whatever information you can give out, and I have a few people at my school always trying to belittle me or my help.

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    so kids dont pick on me at lunch

HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HassanMK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    being an ecto its got to be because i am fed up of being called "skinny" or "thin" and i hate it when ppl i know say "ohhh ur so lucky u dont gain weight..." blah blah... just pisses the f**k outta me lol.

i bodybuild to hopefully become big, make myself more confident in a T-shirt or whatever, stuff like that
    Height: 5'11"

lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50) lamby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    to keep my lunch money

Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Luski16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ProWrestler
    Why did you decide to start bodybuilding?? For me, I have ALWAYS for as long as I can remember wanted to be a professional wrestler, so I looked at all of those wrestlers with great physiques and I wanted to look and be like them. I never really knew how to do it until I read in a WWE magazine about Triple H(one of my heroes) bodybuilding, I knew I wanted to do that too but I was too lazy so I used all possible excuses to not do anything about it. Then my sophomore year in high school I registered to take a strength and conditioning course in school and I was automatically hooked I did all the research I could about bodybuilding and so on and so forth and then I learned stuff and now bodybuilding is my favorite thing(tied with pro-wrestling)

so why do yall do it?? What's yalls stories????
    you do know that your chances of being like most WWE wrestlers are slim right? they take steroids and unless you do you will never be that big, but keep lifting and you'll get stronger and big, just not that big. Anyways i bodybuild just to be stronger in general
    Height: 5'5"
    Weight: 132.2

Weight Weekly:
    Week 1: 132.2

Time to get work done!

BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeHappy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BeHappy
    so kids dont pick on me at lunch
    Originally Posted by lamby
    to keep my lunch money
    yo we got the same goal

bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigma_18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I started bodybuilding my sophmore year of highschool after i got a stress fracture from running cross country. i was very active and since i couldnt run i went into my basement and started lifting and i never stopped. I started to make gains and i decided iwas tired of being a skinny runner. I was the biggest and strongest kid on the cross country team although that isnt saying much it was something. I ran all through highschool i would got to practice after school and run any where from 3-10 miles then i would come home and lift for close to two hours. Needless to say i was overtraining and have changed my ways alot. When i started lifting i wieghed a scrawny 118lbs the heaviest i have gotten while bulking was 193lbs.

smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) smallstuff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I picked up a weight with in a few weeks i saw gains I loved them.Now i'm hooked 4 LIFE.
    bf%8.1
    weight 162
    height 5',4"
    arms 15.5 cold
    chest 43 cold
    shoulders 21
    waist 30

thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000) thecheezman is just really nice. (+1000)
    well i was kinda fat and i lost about 75% of it and am lifting weights and becoming stronger and bigger

KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000) KryptoKnight is just really nice. (+1000)
    it started simply becuz i wanted a better body and to look better, and o wait, it still is that same reason basically. plus the high self esteem addition
    if your quads are smaller than your arms... you're doing it wrong
    -sadly ACL surgery has shrunk my quads :(

"Only history I know is Benjamin Franklin"

Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im actually an olympic lifter, but I do that because....well this girl i like at school, shes a 54 year old bulgarian man

NeWbIe079 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To be the total badass i am today.

nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Because I was the smallest kid in high school and girls always saw me as a little boy, but mostly because of some f*cker named paco that made my life hell. Now though, I lift for soccer, for health, and because it feels good.
    lifting for 13 months

height: 5'11
    weight: 175
    bf %: 11%
    deadlift: 355
    squat: 270 (estimate)
    OH squat:100 (damn, these are hard)
    1 arm d-bell snatch: around 85

Originally Posted by nopal_juventus
    Because I was the smallest kid in high school and girls always saw me as a little boy, but mostly because of some f*cker named paco that made my life hell. Now though, I lift for soccer, for health, and because it feels good.
    did u kick paco's ass?

lift2survive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the health part of it. To be fit. It looks good too, all the chicks dig it and plus I never wanted to be a skinny dork
    "It dosen't feel good until it hurts" - Metallica

Hear me
    And if I close my mind in fear
    Please pry it open
    See me
    And if my face becomes sincere
    Beware
    Hold me
    And when I start to come undone
    Stitch me together
    Save me
    And when you see me strut
    Remind me of what left this outlaw torn

nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nopal_juventus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wish I could say that one day I showed up, challenged him to a fight, and when I got him out of the classroom, I ripped my shirt off. The sight of my gleaming bronze muscles made him piss his pants, and I proceded to lay him out with a haymaker, making him land 20 yards away with his boxers now soiled as well. As I turned around and lit up a cuban, Britney Spears showed up and she procedeed to give me a blowjob.

Alas... I moved actually, and I haven't seen paco... yet. But since I regularly visit my family here (Ensenada, near San Diego), it's only a matter of time.
    lifting for 13 months

height: 5'11
    weight: 175
    bf %: 11%
    deadlift: 355
    squat: 270 (estimate)
    OH squat:100 (damn, these are hard)
    1 arm d-bell snatch: around 85

ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50) ProWrestler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luski16
    you do know that your chances of being like most WWE wrestlers are slim right? they take steroids and unless you do you will never be that big, but keep lifting and you'll get stronger and big, just not that big. Anyways i bodybuild just to be stronger in general
    What makes you so sure they take steroids?? Even if they do they are not ALL that big anyway, 80% of the prowrestlers in this world are uneducated when it comes to bodybuilding and are training the wrong way and/or they didnt even start weight training until their 20s so I am already way ahead of them.
    PLEASE check-out my Training Team's site: www.ironbrothers.com

1160 Total @ 212 BW(Dec 9, 2006)
    Squat - 455
    Bench - 250
    Deadlift - 455

xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000) xplicid01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    confidance. it helps me stay level headed. with all the **** i have to deal with, its my escape.

when i wasnt big i was always kinda shy, building muscle helped build my confidance, and i now have a much better time with life.

Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000) Nutella! is a name known to all. (+5000)
    .. confidence

Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Meta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lamby
    to keep my lunch money
    To take his lunch money.

Gettin' there.. Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    Ghettokracker71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up This is going to sound gay,but...

I always just wanted to be buff. I don't really know why,but I always just see big guys when I was little, and I always thought "thats going to be me when I grow up" .

Plus as a result I now get modeling jobs and it helps with the ladies :-)
    Currently recovering from knee surgery...trying to get back into the game...right now fat/out of shape...:(

AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000) AYung is just really nice. (+1000)
    I find this sport very fascinating. I also enjoy being different.

David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) David_ReN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe it's the thug in me...

or not.
    Even though im marked for death, ima squat till i lose my breath!

you left the G out cos theirs no G in you

sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i got my ass kicked in mx and my pt said i could be a bb

greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greatsaiyanman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HassanMK
    being an ecto its got to be because i am fed up of being called "skinny" or "thin" and i hate it when ppl i know say "ohhh ur so lucky u dont gain weight..." blah blah... just pisses the f**k outta me lol.

i bodybuild to hopefully become big, make myself more confident in a T-shirt or whatever, stuff like that
    haha same here dude. im 5"7' and always been skinny.. THis was the main reason i began. But now ive got a more defined physique my focus is more on how chicks like it..

USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) USMuscle9403 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I was really fat when I was 12 and that's when my father started having heart problems. Every dead man in my family died of a heart attack. I wasn't going to let it happen to me so I decided to do something about it by picking up weights and eating right. I started to read everything I could about bodybuilding nutrition and training and ever since then it's bene a huge part of me. It feels so great to reach a goal and even better to surpass it, so every time I rape the logbook or every time I look in the mirror and I look better that's a goal reached right there. Even sticking 100% to my diet is a goal I surpass every day.The point is, with bodybuilding I can surpass atleast one goal a day, so that keeps me sane.

Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Twiggy316225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    because i like to lift

maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000) maverick000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i always used to be really skinny. i ran track in highschool and it def kept me small and thin. there were also some dudes i wanted to fight in hs cause they were jerkoffs that i never could cause i was so small. i started lifting in college. i started at 5'11 145 now im 5'11 185 at around 8% bf. i just love workin out now and havin muscle and now im confident and if i ever see those guys again and they start ****, ill finish it. although my goal is to get to 195 now, im pretyt big but it seems i can never see it or am satisfied.

rip to shreds in progress raymondh's Avatar
    raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10) raymondh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    self respect ( i believe that a notable physique for a man is as self respectable as going to public groomed)

confidence

want to become a model in the future

the basis of a healthy life.

..and chicks!!!
    Interested in making an extra $3000+/month from home by working for a publically listed NYSE company? PM your e-mail or AIM address and we'll talk. U.S. Only.

[url]www.futureworks.xs3.com[/url] Professional websites $200-$300 per project. No hourly rates.