24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

mrvanman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question which supplements you should not take together

Hi everyone
    I wanted to start this new thread because i think theres alot of confusion about what supplements you should take and for what result, how much to take but most importantly what supplements you should not mix with each other.

for example i,am planning on taking a combination of l-theanine, P5P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) picomilon, l-phenylalanine, l-tyrosine, taurine, and possibly kava kava first thing in the morning to help elleviate an anxiety condition I have, these supplements are also supposed to give you a mind boost, can anyone shed some light on whether or not I can mix these supplements.

I also want to combine ZMA with 5-HTP (l-5-Hydroxytryptophan) before going to bed but am not sure if its wise to do so.

lastly i,am wanting to combine yohimbe, glutamine, Acetyle-L-carnitine and creatine before and after a workout as I understand these compounds should be taken prior to working out but can they be taken together.

I would really appreciate some feedback here.

cheers

Mark

Stats: 5'11", 229 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3694
    bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bigasssnowman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit bigasssnowman's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mrvanman
    Hi everyone
    I wanted to start this new thread because i think theres alot of confusion about what supplements you should take and for what result, how much to take but most importantly what supplements you should not mix with each other.

for example i,am planning on taking a combination of l-theanine, P5P (pyridoxal-5-phosphate) picomilon, l-phenylalanine, l-tyrosine, taurine, and possibly kava kava first thing in the morning to help elleviate an anxiety condition I have, these supplements are also supposed to give you a mind boost, can anyone shed some light on whether or not I can mix these supplements.

I also want to combine ZMA with 5-HTP (l-5-Hydroxytryptophan) before going to bed but am not sure if its wise to do so.

lastly i,am wanting to combine yohimbe, glutamine, Acetyle-L-carnitine and creatine before and after a workout as I understand these compounds should be taken prior to working out but can they be taken together.

I would really appreciate some feedback here.

cheers

Mark
    wasn't kava kava proven to be a waste of money?
    1 year out!

"The important thing is this: To be able at any moment to sacrifice what we are for what we could become."

"If your out of breath, dizzy, feel like vomiting, can't remember your name, you are on the right road".

www.mindandmuscle.net