Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50) edvanp will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by oldskl427 View Post
    Well, unfortunately I had a nasty injury a few weeks ago...complete rupture of my right Achilles tendon. Had surgery last Tuesday and have been laying around for the past week. Thinking about taking this to hopefully help in the healing process. Still pissed as I had just got back into great shape after a previous illness...guess it's upper body work only for quite a while now. Any suggestions or comments on taking this to help out?
    I had hip surgery about two years ago and I started taking bulk cissus a few days after I was released from the hospital. Without question, it speed up my recovery! Based on my talks with the doctor and from talking to others who had this type of surgery, I was probably 3 weeks ahead of schedule. It's a great supplement! I recently started taking it again, about a month ago (I have a lot of it!), and I'm down a couple of pounds, strength is up and I've lost an inch off my waist. Good luck in your recovery!

Nimbus Nutrition Rep leonidas300's Avatar
    leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leonidas300 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dexterium View Post

USPLabs Super Cissus RX can rebuild and help in recovery of damaged/injured joints, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscle. Furthermore, Super Cissus RX actually builds tendon, cartilage, and ligament strength. Super Cissus RX has analgesic properties and therefore is effective at significantly reducing pain.

Review and Feedback Navigation

There are approximately a few hundred reviews here, some of which are from bodybuilding.com's most highly respected members; this anecdotal evidence shows the true power and efficacy of Super Cissus RX.

To speed up the navigation process and to find results that are similar to your situation, I am providing a simple method:

Let's say that you have 'Elbow Tendinitis/Tennis Elbow' and you want to know if Super Cissus RX helped someone with this injury, you would:

Using your Internet browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), press CTRL+F to bring up the FIND function. Type in your area of injury ('elbow', 'shoulder', 'knee', etc.) and it will search the entire page for reviews from people who have fixed similar problems.

Note: This option will search only the page you are on, make sure to travel to other pages in this thread for this option.

Buy USPLabs Super Cissus RX:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/super.html

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or any of the other USPLabs Representatives or post them in here. Lastly, if you have an additional review/feedback, posting it in this thread would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time and I hope the gathering of these reviews helps in your decision on a joint supplement.
    I know this is an old thread but you guys should seriously stay away from making medical claims for this product (heals joints and tendons). This is directly in violation of the DSHEA. I use Cissus myself and it does help my joints but whether it is rebuilding them or just providing pain relief is unknown.
    Last edited by Bignbuff; 10-15-2009 at 05:45 PM.
    Certitude is the enemy of wisdom.
    "We have just enough religion to make us hate, but not enough to make us love one another." Johnathan Swift.

Remember this principle: if you have to chew something, it ain't anabolic. Alan Aragon

NIMBUS NUTRITION "When Performance is Everything!"
    POSEIDON
    clay@nimbusnutrition.com

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but you guys should seriously stay away from making medical claims for this product (heals joints and tendons). This is directly in violation of the DSHEA. I use Cissus myself and it does help my joints but whether it is rebuilding them or just providing pain relief is unknown.
    I think the wording is not correct and should be more along the lines of 'promoting the process of healing'. I think this has been questioned before and was asked by a Mod to chnage a while ago but may have been overlooked.

I would say that Cissus does a little more than give pain relief and can also aid in the healing processes of bones and some have said in soft tissues such as tendons/ligaments too.
    By delivering nutrients to soft tissue, cissus helps to increase tendon and ligament strength, and aids in healing fractures and generating new bone growth. It can also be used as a balm for people with arthritis and osteoarthritis.

Hope you are well Clay.
    Last edited by Mickfootie; 02-13-2009 at 05:37 AM.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by leonidas300 View Post
    I don't say "heal". Thanks for your concern
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

WenJS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up supercissus rx

A friend of mine recomended supercissus rx to me and I am starting it tomorrow. I have heard nothing but good things about it and I really hope that it helps my badly injured shoulder!

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by WenJS View Post
    A friend of mine recomended supercissus rx to me and I am starting it tomorrow. I have heard nothing but good things about it and I really hope that it helps my badly injured shoulder!
    What injury do you have to the shoulder, how did you do it and how long have you had it?
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just ordered two bottles of this. I have a naggin left shoulder that gets very aggrevated during workouts and most of the day. My friend's wife is a physical therapist and she said I have some sort of "itis" whether its bursitis or some other inflamation of the joint.

I was suggested this stuff by my martial arts instructor. He is a no BS guy has black belts in seven different studies. He has been doing it for thirty years and according to him has destroyed his joints. He says this stuff makes him feel like a young man. He said he depends on it now. Pretty convincing for me. I will report on my own results after a month of taking it.

thanks
    Any questions on the Air Force and how it can help meet your needs PM me!

Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vuch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Think I should give this a try. A lot of my joints are starting to click and a while back I was feeling discomfort and a it of pain in my shoulders (possibly minor RC tear). If I take this will it help make the clicking go away and maybe strengthen my joints/ligaments? Also is it alright for a 17 year old to use this stuff?

pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anyone got any side effects with this? i been gasping for air and i think this is the culprit. even though i like the results i had
    5.8"
    170 lbs
    HITT-3 times/wk

Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Scartaris is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just started it today. No side effects so far. I definitely noticed an analgesic effect from 2 caps of the Super Cissus RX about an hour or two after taking it.........is cissus supposed to have an analgesic effect that takes place this quickly? I think it's bad ass.....I felt good enough to workout for the first time in 3 weeks......and had a great workout too!

I've heard some people discussing cissus having anabolic properties? Anybody care to discuss anabolic type effects they've gotten from cissus?

holmessh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question on SuperCissus RX

I have read about SuperCissus RX on ******** and then here and I am wondering if it would help my Dad. He has arthritis and has pain in his shoulders. He is on Plavix and has problems with diabetes. He has had a couple heart attacks and has high blood pressure etc. How can I find out if SuperCissus would be ok for him to take?
    Thanks,
    Shawn

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Couple questions regarding this... I have taken cissus before with good success

1. Do you think I would benefit more from cissus or animal flex for a nagging/annoying rotator cuff. (clicking, annoynce, grinding)

2. If I take this with a lean xtreme/cortisol product, is that too much cortisol blockage?
    Last edited by burke; 03-01-2010 at 08:23 AM.

burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50) burke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post

1. Do you think I would benefit more from cissus or animal flex for a nagging/annoying rotator cuff. (clicking, annoynce, grinding)

2. If I take this with a lean xtreme/cortisol product, is that too much cortisol blockage?
    bump for the morning

dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dexterium is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by burke View Post

1. Try both and find out. Cissus is repair, animal flex is kind of like lubrication.

2. Maybe. You would have to play it by ear. As in, if you are getting dry joints then you should probably get off the Lean Xtreme.
    USPlabs Representative. Alpha Manlet.

Deadlift: 525 lbs at 164 lb body weight. No straps. 3.2 x bw.
    Squat: 260 lbs x 15 reps to parallel at 164 body weight. No belt. No wraps.
    Dumbbell Bench Press: 100 lb dumbbells x 14 reps at 164 lb body weight.

Originally Posted by dexterium View Post
    1. Try both and find out. Cissus is repair, animal flex is kind of like lubrication.

2. Maybe. You would have to play it by ear. As in, if you are getting dry joints then you should probably get off the Lean Xtreme.
    I think I will go with cissus because at this point I need more of repair then preventative. I am currently using Suppress-C and don't want to stop mid cycle, that's the only thing holding me back.

pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pyro123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This stuff is not safe..I heed you to check if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Problem is we dont know the ingredients. First they wont release and good luck try reaching them.. The one i got in 2009 has the Super Cissus (proprietary blend) 750mg from bb site. They changed the ingredient label to Cissus Quadrangularis Stern 850mg. It does work as intended but with a hefty cost. I am convinced this stuff mess me up..Like previous posters have said possible side effects are, ankle pain because of the cortisol, neck pain, headaches and for me shortness of breath. Took it again last week, and the same symptoms reappeared..I would like to send this stuff to an independant lab if possible. Can the USPLabs rep please come forward and clarify this?.
    5.8"
    170 lbs
    HITT-3 times/wk

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pyro123 View Post
    This stuff is not safe..I heed you to check if you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Problem is we dont know the ingredients. First they wont release and good luck try reaching them.. The one i got in 2009 has the Super Cissus (proprietary blend) 750mg from bb site. They changed the ingredient label to Cissus Quadrangularis Stern 850mg. It does work as intended but with a hefty cost. I am convinced this stuff mess me up..Like previous posters have said possible side effects are, ankle pain because of the cortisol, neck pain, headaches and for me shortness of breath. Took it again last week, and the same symptoms reappeared..I would like to send this stuff to an independant lab if possible. Can the USPLabs rep please come forward and clarify this?.
    Clarify what? That the ingredient in Super CIssus Rx is Cissus quadrangularis? and its not stern but Stem. We use the Stem portion of Cissus Q.

There is not a proprietary blend.

Simple solution is stop using it..

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pyro123 View Post
    None of the posters said anything that you just mentioned. What are you on?

Cissus lowers cortisol. Can I know which brand of cissus did you buy? Maybe it's the other ingredients that are doing this, i.e msg.

user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000) user1111 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    None of the posters said anything that you just mentioned. What are you on?

Cissus lowers cortisol. Can I know which brand of cissus did you buy? Maybe it's the other ingredients that are doing this, i.e msg.
    Maybe he was smoking the Cissus.....

Originally Posted by USPlabs View Post
    Maybe he was smoking the Cissus.....
    The only smoke is coming out of your a**.. Here

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/s...sus-faq-5.html

Posted by USPLabs

Lower your dose to 2 morning and 2 at night.

Super Cissus is a potent Antiglucocorticoid and if we lower cortisol can cause low joint pain issue in some.

This is why used in a dieting phase cissus is great anabolic to preserve or build muscle!

Ask Doug Miller that...
    http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/s...html#post62995

Posted by Sacs
    I started taking USP SuperCissus and Powerful. About 20 minutes after I take the cissus, I get a headache, and I can feel and see the pulse in my neck. I stopped taking both supplements and 2 days later I'm still getting headaches off and on. Anyone else have this problem? I hate to stop taking it after only 2 days but its definitely starting to worry me. Would Cissus cause high blood pressure??

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/s...sing-pain.html

Posted by YoungBull
    Have herniated/degenerative discs in my low back. I have taken couple of cycles of Cissus and starting the same day I begin taking it I immediately experience more pain in low back at the injury sight. Pain stops as soon as I discontinue use. Any thoughts as to why?
    I could go on and on but i leave it up to USPlabs to do his research
    5.8"
    170 lbs
    HITT-3 times/wk

raffo333 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello, currently i am on IF, and i eat in the noon, can i take cissus in the morning on a empty stomach, the only thing i drink in the morning other than water is a cup of espresso coffee ?...

Thank you in advance

HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10) HeyHOletsGO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have a shoulder injury to do with my rotator cuff and am going to try this product recon it will help???
    thanks!