sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sirpumpsalot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

will creatine make you LOOK bigger?

what do u guys think do you really look bigger or is it a trick your mind plays now that you can lift more?

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I first started taking creatine I noticed increase in strength a whole lot more than mass. I don't know may just be me though.

anonymous
    it does make u bigger

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    some people administer water retention in their muscles which in turn makes them look bigger or more "puffy."
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...

drew0422 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Increase in strength = lift more and heavier weight = bigger muscles. It also fills them with water so yah you'll look bigger.

anonymous
    i know it fills ur muscles with water but if i do a regualr cycle of creatine one in which i load for a week then normal for 3 weeks, then oof of it for a month then repeat the load and the rest of the cycle. will i lose what i gained from using the creatine during those off months or if i stop using it all together. i know i might lose a little but will it be drastic?

slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50) slash347 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In my experience creatine (as in a pure creatine monohydrate) has never made me look bigger. However, a cell volumizer with creatine in it, like Swole v2 or San V12 did make me appear bigger.

anonymous
    oo i took creatine momhydrate and it got me abigger and i know a couple of guys who took it and they got huge.

gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100) gangsta1529 is not very well liked. (-100)
    is this how the creatine cycle works you load up then do the mantaince then stop for a couple of days then do the whole thing over again then stop for a couple of days then repeat

or once y done the maintaince take a month off

Internet Tough Guy MrDreamWeaver's Avatar
    MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrDreamWeaver will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gangsta1529
    is this how the creatine cycle works you load up then do the mantaince then stop for a couple of days then do the whole thing over again then stop for a couple of days then repeat

or once y done the maintaince take a month off
    that is a very controversial topic, many people preach to cycle creatine due to body resistance, while others suggest the body does not become resistant to creatine. i think the safest thing to do is to take creatine for about 4-6 weeks, then hault consumption for 2-3weeks, cycle.
    Post of the year:
    Originally Posted by D-Guy
    I have a guy at my gym that likes to take a 30-60 minute nap before he works out. He grabs a padded matt from the ab area and rolls it up and just falls asleep in the corner of the gym. It's really funny to see.

Post of the year2:
    Originally Posted by X tupac X
    I CALLED bodybuilding.com to ask them to remove a post I had made earlier...