hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)

How many calories should I be eating a day?

Im turning 15 in September. 5'6 and 127 pounds. I wanna lose like 3-4 pounds of fat so i can get my abs showing. How many calories should i be eating a day. Also, I do 2.5 miles of fasted cardio each morning.

AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AzureEyesD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you lift weights at all? And at 15 it's not that great of an idea to try and lose weight ESPECIALLY if you only weigh 127lbs, I would try to build muscle if I were you.

Let me tell you something. Being ripped at 15 is not worth it, and neither is being ripped at 127lbs. You should build as much muscle as you can during high school, then start cutting the fat during your last semester of senior year and on through the summer. Then you're big and ripped for COLLEGE, did I mention you really should study hard so you can go to college? College is where all the action is at my friend, if you catch my drift.

I am only telling you this because that is what I wish I did.

Gain weight man.

Just start slowly upping your calories each week until you start to gain about a pound a week. And make sure you eat clean most of the time, but don't be afraid to have some cheats now and then after all you're only 15.

Also, I think you should stop doing fasted cardio at least not until you cut for the big finish. I would leave the cardio in but just do like 30 minutes 3 days a week.

Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dimension18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah ... don't lose fat.
    Seriously.
    Muscle is the problem here - just work on your abs and you're sorted.

hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100) hassaanu is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by AzureEyesD View Post
    Do you lift weights at all? And at 15 it's not that great of an idea to try and lose weight ESPECIALLY if you only weigh 127lbs, I would try to build muscle if I were you.

Let me tell you something. Being ripped at 15 is not worth it, and neither is being ripped at 127lbs. You should build as much muscle as you can during high school, then start cutting the fat during your last semester of senior year and on through the summer. Then you're big and ripped for COLLEGE, did I mention you really should study hard so you can go to college? College is where all the action is at my friend, if you catch my drift.

I am only telling you this because that is what I wish I did.

Gain weight man.

Just start slowly upping your calories each week until you start to gain about a pound a week. And make sure you eat clean most of the time, but don't be afraid to have some cheats now and then after all you're only 15.

Also, I think you should stop doing fasted cardio at least not until you cut for the big finish. I would leave the cardio in but just do like 30 minutes 3 days a week.
    Yeah, I do lift weights, have been for like 2 months and have seen considerable mass and strength gains.

And im studying hard so dont need to worry abt that.

I just want to get my abs showing because thats been one of my goals for a long time and I want to achieve it. Also, once i get my abs showing, that will mean i have a low bf% and that will mean that all my muscles will look bigger and more defined and ill be able to see every single gain. So yeah, basically what I want to do is get the abs showing then clean bulk.

emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you will get your abs showing with a good diet and some cardio. you should stick to weightlifting and trying to put weight on. you should clean bulk, bec you can get defined abs while diong that. you can still put weight on and have the ablitiy for your abs to show. you need to fix your diet and you'll be good man.

Yeah, thats why I really wanna know how many calories I should be eating. I dont even know what my maintanence is. I really need help on this because for all I know im eating too little or too much.

emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50) emptypockets will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    take your weight and multiply it by 15. thats how many calories is maintenance for your body.

im assuming 135lb x 15 = 2025 cal a day for maintain

Originally Posted by emptypockets View Post
    take your weight and multiply it by 15. thats how many calories is maintenance for your body.

im assuming 135lb x 15 = 2025 cal a day for maintain
    Does that formula really work?

bump