Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help with, bulking when doing stamina.

okay i stopped boxing cause exams and my routien was amazing and diet but loads of weight on me. Now Boxing time agian

hes my week with out weights.

monday - off

tuesday - karate

wednesday - boxing

thursday - karate

friday - boxing

sat - off

sun - karate

were can i possible do weights. ( would it be okay to do weights straight after boxing. )

a hardcore diet would also be welcome.

i was thinking

monday - chest,shoulders,traps,triceps

tuesday - karate

wednesday - boxing, legs

thursday - karate

friday - boxing

sat - biceps, back

sun - karate

reading this now sounds okay but am going to need to eat big. Please give me a goood diet so i don't lose or stay the same weight.
    Last edited by Boxer; 06-15-2002 at 11:51 AM.

Registered User BodybuildingKid's Avatar
    BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think you can bulk with all those classes..

u can try.
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If heavy weight boxers can train 3 hours a day and put on weight then i think if i train hard i can to. I hope.

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have the same problem Boxer, but I don't weight train at the moment, I am doing the Navy SEALs programme - loads of running, pushups, pullups, situps, and dips. But my routine is like this...

Monday: Taekwondo, Run
    Tuesday: Taekwondo, Strength
    Wednesday: Taekwondo, Run
    Thursday: Taekwondo
    Friday: Taekwondo
    Saturday: Strength, Run
    Sunday: Off

Thats 5 days a week Martial arts practice, 2 days a week 'strength' training, and 3 days a week running. Of course weightlifting is a lot more complex and time consuming than 30 minutes of calisthenics, but I hope nevertheless this can help. Be sure to cooldown thoroughly, exercising so much can easily leave you sore the next day, which is not good for further practice or weightlifting.

Originally posted by Jack-MA
    I have the same problem Boxer, but I don't weight train at the moment, I am doing the Navy SEALs programme - loads of running, pushups, pullups, situps, and dips. But my routine is like this...

Monday: Taekwondo, Run
    Tuesday: Taekwondo, Strength
    Wednesday: Taekwondo, Run
    Thursday: Taekwondo
    Friday: Taekwondo
    Saturday: Strength, Run
    Sunday: Off

Thats 5 days a week Martial arts practice, 2 days a week 'strength' training, and 3 days a week running. Of course weightlifting is a lot more complex and time consuming than 30 minutes of calisthenics, but I hope nevertheless this can help. Be sure to cooldown thoroughly, exercising so much can easily leave you sore the next day, which is not good for further practice or weightlifting.
    Would this build muscle. I would like to put much more weight on than i am. Being sore the next day is also a problem when doing martial arts so if any one could recommend products to help recovery would be nice. I take vitamins but they don't do miricals

Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000) Jack-MA is just really nice. (+1000)
    It very hard to build muscle when you're doing 10 hours of cardio a week.

On the nutrition front, eat loads, drink your milk before bed - slow digesting protein to feed your muscles. A normal bulking diet, but add a bit more to make up for the cardio.

On the soreness front, always warm up thoroughly - do joint rotations for five minutes before light cardio for five minutes. Then stretch all of your muscles out - static and dynamic, and you're ready to go. Afterwards, make sure you cool down by rotating joints and stretching off. A hot bath after a workout helps remove lactic acid and thus helps with soreness/achyness. Be sure you have hot showers lots, and eat and sleep plenty. And invest in a tub of tiger balm to massage into aching muscles, it only costs a few quid for a container and you can get it at Boots or any health shop.

i always ask this but how do Heavy weight boxers find it so easy to but on weight. I know genetics but the only problem they have is losing weight.

Boxer if I knew the answer to that then I would be doing what they do, trust me. Perhaps we should do a little 'research'?

BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodybuildingKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are you going in a competition? why don't you get in shape for what you are training in, you don't need to be some big ****er in karate.... cause in that art.. size don't mean ****..

Boxing you might want a bit of size but you don't need to be a savage either.. its more strategy and technique that will make you a good boxer not how big you are..

So why do you wanna bulk up?
    "Observe not that which is seen, but that which is not seen." -Dennis Nackord , Kenpo Karate System.

"No pain no ****in gain, GO PSYCHO U ****IN PUSSY, UP THAT ****IN WEIGHT, UP THEM REPS BITCH RAHH"

"I beleive that everything you do bad, comes back to you. So everything i do bad, im going to suffer for it.. But in my heart.. i beleive what i am doin is right.. So i feel like i am going to heaven" - Tupac Shakur June '96

Originally posted by Boxer
    i always ask this but how do Heavy weight boxers find it so easy to but on weight.
    I think because they don't focus on as much as you are right now..... they go for size when they want size and put everything else to the side... to focus on gaining size.. ... u know..

liftin14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dude

I did a search under karate training on this board and found this for you it makes okay sense except for the crappy nutrition.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...threadid=19788

for nutrition you should eat 4-6meals a day each meal having 20-30g of protein.
    formally known as Massive14. But some weird stuff happened now I am just plain simple liftin14.

Thanks for your help.LOL but i think am a litle more advanced martial artist then Pumpin 14. Bodybuilding kid that really makes sense. Boxers don't really prepare properly untill a couple of months be for a fight so i guess your right.