cdw06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What can you mix creatine with?

I recently bought creatine for the first time and its fruit punch drink mix but the flavor is just not up for my stomach and i was wondering if i can mix it with fruit punch koolaid cause i love it lol but i was wondering if the sugar in it would mess up the effects of the creatine and was wondering what other good suggestions that you guys have 2 mix it with.

fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fuzzyfozzie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it Swole V2 Fruit Punch tart? If it is, I know what you mean. Eas phos****en hp is easier on the tastebuds and actually tastes like fruit punch kool aid. If it is too sweet or doesn't do well on the stomach, water it down.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes you can mix it with Kool-ade. I would try powerade or gatorade powder first though.
    What up though...

moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10) moodz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    dont bother mixing it pal.. just put the creatine with ur mouth.. and sip kool-ade or whatever over it.. waay easier this way..
    Never quit, it's a bitch to come back..

Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big_Boi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your black, mix it with koolaid. Otherwise, stick with the gatorade.
    6'2 210
    Wanna be narcissus, get in the weight room.
    MARINE CORPS.

UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Big_Boi
    If your black, mix it with koolaid. Otherwise, stick with the gatorade.
    ROTFL!! Yeh you mix it with my kool-aid it would be like mixing it with syrup.
    What up though...

kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50) kendog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually mix my mono with about 2 oz. of juice and then just slam it. Then I drink some more juice casually afterwards.

BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobThePotato has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mix my pure creatine monohydrate with pure grape juice

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It better not be Cell-Tech. For the love of god. If it is we all get to line up and smack you. Having said that...serves you right for wasting money and buying flavoured creatine. If you want flavoured creatine here is what you do. Buy some Creatine Monohydrate (it's cheaper) and then mix it with some fruit punch kool-aid. Or lemonade or whatever the hell you want. You can have a different flavour every day if you want. But that doesn't help you NOW so here is what you do. Just water it down like homeboy said. That's what I had to do when I bought Cell-Tech a couple of years ago. Yes i know but I didn't know any better then. I was young and stupid...now I'm not young anymore :P
    Last edited by IamCANADIANeh?; 12-29-2004 at 10:25 PM.

KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KYUSHO00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    On lifting days I mix it with juice, sometimes koolaid, juice box, oo sometimes just whatever jug of juice that is lying at home. (No citrus juice however) On no lifting days just mix it with water you really don't need the insulin spike.

Originally Posted by KYUSHO00
    On lifting days I mix it with juice, sometimes koolaid, juice box, oo sometimes just whatever jug of juice that is lying at home. (No citrus juice however) On no lifting days just mix it with water you really don't need the insulin spike.
    I think you do need the insulin spike like alot of others, that's why most opt to take with a dextrose so it gets to your muscles faster..
    What up though...

bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bigGUNS04 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    grape juice