has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Working out when angry .....

hav any of you guys gone to the gym when your angry about summin ... work, skool, girlfriends etc...

i hav dun this b4 and i found that i couldnt concentrate on my training !!! instead of being really fired up 4 training i found myself forgeting wot rep i was on in the middle of a set b coz i was thinking about this problem that i had !!!

wot did or would you do if you had this problem ???!!

thisiskeith12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i normally listen to some type of music to get my mind off of the crap outside of the gym. i listen to stuff to get me hyped, but also stuff that will get your mind focused. i listen to it sometimes while im working out as well, just make sure you have a REALLY GOOD cd!

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you've just gotta to focus the anger. . . i love being mad. . . especially when maxing

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the main problem with me is that im actually depressed at the moment and i find it hard to focus on anything apart from my flaws , things that annoy me and things that are happening to me (not my body , imean with friends an **** )

thisiskeith12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, im telling you, get you some kick ass music and just focus, all you got to think about is hearing that music and the gym, worry about the **** afterwards

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I always lift psycho

jmudude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :) View Post
    hav any of you guys gone to the gym when your angry about summin ... work, skool, girlfriends etc...

i hav dun this b4 and i found that i couldnt concentrate on my training !!! instead of being really fired up 4 training i found myself forgeting wot rep i was on in the middle of a set b coz i was thinking about this problem that i had !!!

YOu gotta make the anger personal for you but somehow motivational. I think of everyone that is pissing me off as someone who is trying to get in the way of me succeeding or preventing me from reaching my goal, and as a result I push myself thinking in my head that I will prove them wrong and will rise above.

RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10) RJLDomingo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lifting while angry may give you some boost. lol
    S: 185
    B: 155
    D: 315

Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Teengainer14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :) View Post

It actually really helped me i was more motivated after dumping my old gf (she was a bi*ch) so I wanted to say something like screw you I'm want to be hot to make you jelly as so i made ridiculous gains compared to normal. Dunno if this is any different from you guys this is just what happened to me