NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickC84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Photo Shoot / Acne Problems

Hi guys

I was offered to do a Photo shoot in Florida and possibly Get hired to do fitness mags or whatever they want. Problem is I have acne since I was 15. Im 20 now...Its not real bad ot anything but I have some Scars From a few cysts I got in the past 5 years. Now all the sudden I like broke out on my lower back and I just feel like ****. Everyone tells me dont worry about it they will edit it and put make-up or whatever on you. This **** it realy bothering me cus im working so hard until this day and I just dont want it to screw it up. Anyone have any Similar avents or know anything about these kinda things? Thanks

Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hombre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't even worry about it... Even if they didn't do makeup or editing and all that stuff, you probably can't even see the acne on the pictures when they come out in the mags. It's not like they're gonna take closeups of your back or wherever. What you see in the mirror is much different than what will actually come out in the pictures. Besides, people aren't gonna be looking at your pic for acne or anything and it won't even cross their mind - they'll be looking at the physique. How many celebrities do hear of that they supposedly had acne and you're like what? they did? I didn't even notice.