laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Has Anyone Tried These Stackers And What You Think ?

HI HAS ANYONE TRIED THESESTACKERS IF SO WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM
    EACH CAP CONTAINS 125MG SIDA CORDIFOLIA
    100MG CAFFINE
    75MG WHITE WILLOW BARK EXTRACT
    25MG NARINGIN

i think i have asked about this in another post sorry , but how long do i have to cycle off ( if i have to as they are hebal ) and and how often do i have to cycle on and off for here is a pic of them .
    Attached Images
    MAKE EACH DAY COUNT!!!

stantheman1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

were did you get the stackers?

hi there lara
    was wondering we you got those stackers from your were asking about,i have taken something with the same ingrediants and found them good for running,i have run out now and was looking for some more.
    got mine of a mate dont see him any more.
    hopefully you can help me

thanks mark

laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50) laracroft1970 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

stackers

Originally Posted by stantheman1 View Post
    hi there lara
    was wondering we you got those stackers from your were asking about,i have taken something with the same ingrediants and found them good for running,i have run out now and was looking for some more.
    got mine of a mate dont see him any more.
    hopefully you can help me

thanks mark
    Hi Mark well i used to get them from a trainer at my gym but since i left that gym i now get them off ebay just type in stackers and i get them from iwannabeslim he provides promt delivery which is great and the price is too @ ?12.99 for 60 tabs half the price i was paying before .
    good luck and keep up the running yes they are great with cardio but also i find them great as appitite suppresant.
    MAKE EACH DAY COUNT!!!