Thread: Fat Burners

Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burners

Can taking Fat Burners like Lipo 6 and Hydroxy Cut directly affect (decrease) your muscle mass?
    Im taking a month to bulk up before I start to cut but I'd hate to loose all the progress Ive made along my mid section.

WowWowWowWow ab-swing asianbabe's Avatar
    ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000) ab-swing asianbabe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need to adjust your diet, but inevitably some muscle is likely to be lost on a cut, regardless of whether you use an over-the-counter fat burner or not.

Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drakeprimeone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by asianbabe View Post
    You need to adjust your diet, but inevitably some muscle is likely to be lost on a cut, regardless of whether you use an over-the-counter fat burner or not.
    Thanks for the insight on that part. My question is probably a bit misleading. I was curious about taking fat burners during my bulking up phase, which is why I wanted to know if the fat burner itself can make you loose muscle mass even if you are trying to bulk up (lifting and eating accordingly)