dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dcarrera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Nutrition and work

Okay, I was wondering how many of you manage to get in 6 meals a day + working full time. My respect is for you btw... but life isn't always fair. You might have an awesome boss or i dont know how you do it. But what if you have a strict boss? Say you go in at 12 and don't get out till 7, what happens then? Would you just aim for 3 large meals or would you aim for about 5 meals but the frequence wouldnt be consistent. I was wondering if eating 3 times (clean) would really hurt you as long as you're still working out hard.
    I did it for teh lulz

Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Boricua118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently doing an internship in DC for the summer. I have been able to keep up with my nutrition and workout lifestyle, but I have had to rearrange somethings and other stuff. I just bring my meals to work and eat there. Whenever I have to eat, I just eat in my office or I go to the bathroom or what have you. It's really not that bad... I have been able to fit my 6-7 meals a day, workout, 50 hours a week work schedule, and still have plenty of time to have a social life
    Height- 6'
    Weight- 204 lbs----goal- 210
    BF- 8%-----goal-<8%

lift strong, live strong

By watering others, you water yourself

Boricua de Pura Cepa!!

garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500) garlichead is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    3 meals are fine.
    One problem is....some of our competitors suffer from excessive build quality.

Only 180lbs in the pic MiketheSwede's Avatar
    MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiketheSwede is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Shakes.
    If you can get 3 good meals in, stick a shake between them and you're up to 6 meals.

cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cal62887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would get a good MRP or atleast carry around a few scoops of extend to keep feeding myself with BCAAs
    Team HALEO
    ‡Echo in Eternity‡

http://www.haleo.com/

Joey - 10/16/2011

Registered User Definitelynotme's Avatar
    Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Definitelynotme has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bring your food to work and eat it in the bathroom if you have to. they cant stop you from dropping a deuce!

...and if your boss is a fascist and doesnt allow bathroom breaks, just bring shakes.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    agree w/ the shakes.. take them to the bathroom and fix it up in a water bottle and take it down with a baggie of snacks such as almonds, fruit etc.. something portable and easy to take w/ you to the bathroom

maybe a lil container of a few hard boiled eggs, almonds, peanut butter, fruits, raw veggies etc etc.. make the meals small and reasonable

ever think of making homemade protein bars? they could be great for you and really hit ur macros well.. i suggest u invest in cooking up some