hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legs without Putting Weight on Foot?

For those who have had experience or knowledge in injuries only...

I've had on-again, off-again Achillies tendonitis for over a year. When the tendonitis is "on", like now, what would some of your suggestions be for legs? My summer leg program is stairs, plyos, and walking lunges. Obviously I wouldn't do anything ballistic now, but if I want to get in a good, hardcore workout what can I do to not stress it to much? I also do not want to hear anything with "low weight high reps" because my reps never go much above 15 on legs.
    5'5", 123 lbs., 14% BF

Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hibiscus09 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I suggest you rest your achilles when it's flaring up:

http://www.podiatrychannel.com/achil...html#treatment

If you don't like that suggestion -- LOL -- try to do exercises that keep you off your feet as much as possible -- the only thing I can think of is extensions and leg curls (not sure how that pad would feel across it on the leg curls) when it's flaring up. I think the best thing you could do is rest up until it's not hurting -- ice it regularly. Have you seen a doctor? I've had a rotator cuff injury, but not the achilles problem. My hubby has that problem. He just has to stay off his feet (i.e., no running for him) and ice that baby and take ibuprofen until it's better.
    "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7

GOOOOO COCKS!!!!!! GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!

bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bscrusher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try the various one-legged squats and deadlifts.

hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hotgymchick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Hib..its not too severe, more just tight, no pain/swelling. It seems like it gets worse when I rest it, because it gets tighter. I haven't been running or doing anything that risks too much injury like basketball haha. Just the bike and such.
    5'5", 123 lbs., 14% BF

jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jeni5.0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when you stretch calves do you stretch your soleus? this helps keep your achilles loose. to stretch the soleus, instead of keeping your leg straight (which hits the gastroc), bend the knee a little. you'll be able to feel a difference. hope this makes sense.