Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I have misplaced my pants wiggles's Avatar
    wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Overweight Women

I really think there is a problem in the States. Right now, a woman who is not overweight is an oddity. I don't like chicks who are overweight. They are less physically attractive, sure, but also they are not into physical activity or nutrition, which I am. I'm sick of chicks who hop in the car when the store's like 10 blocks away or who hit the bars every night for a month then wonder how they got fat. I don't want another girl who, when I finally convice to go to the gym with me, just bitches and moans the whole time like the experience is going to kill her.

Doesn't seem to crazy, does it? The problem is that this one requirement alone knocks out about 85% of the American female population. And what's left is being fought for by every other guy out there. Get out there ladies! Take a hike, eat some whole-wheat bread, something. Give us guys some damn selection.

I've probably horribly offended a lot of people with this post. Sorry about that. I'm not a terrible person. A jerk maybe, chauvinist some would say... okay, terrible person.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wiggles
    I really think there is a problem in the States. Right now, a woman who is not overweight is an oddity. I don't like chicks who are overweight. They are less physically attractive, sure, but also they are not into physical activity or nutrition, which I am. I'm sick of chicks who hop in the car when the store's like 10 blocks away or who hit the bars every night for a month then wonder how they got fat. I don't want another girl who, when I finally convice to go to the gym with me, just bitches and moans the whole time like the experience is going to kill her.

Doesn't seem to crazy, does it? The problem is that this one requirement alone knocks out about 85% of the American female population. And what's left is being fought for by every other guy out there. Get out there ladies! Take a hike, eat some whole-wheat bread, something. Give us guys some damn selection.

I've probably horribly offended a lot of people with this post. Sorry about that. I'm not a terrible person. A jerk maybe, chauvinist some would say... okay, terrible person.
    The funny thing is that the 85% of the American female population who needs to read this will never see this.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by wiggles

If it makes them happy to be fat and happy with themselves, why does it bother you??
    What up though...

agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) agcrisco2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont know where you live, but theres not too many overweights around here, unless you live in a typically uneducated population. Youre acting like everywhere you look you cant find people who arnt overweight.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by agcrisco2; 12-25-2004 at 01:38 AM.

forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250) forklift has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Like it or not, the whole world is getting fatter, thanks to McDicks from the US of A. Capitalism rocks.

LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya know.......I noticed, while Christmas shopping, that there are a lot of non-overweight females out there too, of every age range. I think it's just that there are a good amount of overweight ones, and a greater proportion of VERY overweight among those who are overweight.

Though I have to say to find a man in good shape at my age is not an easy thing, either!

JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) JBDW has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by LadyStarlight
    Ya know.......I noticed, while Christmas shopping, that there are a lot of non-overweight females out there too, of every age range. I think it's just that there are a good amount of overweight ones, and a greater proportion of VERY overweight among those who are overweight.

Though I have to say to find a man in good shape at my age is not an easy thing, either!
    Probably not a very delicate question..but how old are you?

LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000) LadyStarlight is just really nice. (+1000)

Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000) Pool_Shark is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is ridiculous.
    McDonald's is not the cause of obesity. For those who do have a problem eating too much, it isn't the access to fast food causing it, it's lack of self control.

Not every person you see is overweight because they over eat. Thyroid disease causes weight gain because the thyroid is no longer regulating their metabolism. Plus some with Thyroid disease are given steroids by their doctors, and that aids in weight gain.

A person with a bad thyroid problem can workout out as often as you, and not lose one pound. Some are people that used to be active, playing tennis, jogging, walking, etc, but they can't anymore because the disease affects their bones, joints, and their immune systems.

My sister has multiple sclorosis, and she is given a shot once a month, that shot causes her to put on weight, and since MS affects the central nervous system, she can't be very active, but she makes sure she walks in the MS walk every year, and every year she comes in last, but she does finish.

There are people with really bad asthma who are given steroids and they gain weight.

My point is, people shouldn't be so predjudice against over weight people, because you never really know if they are over weight due to over indulgence or because of illness.

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    Like it or not, the whole world is getting fatter, thanks to McDicks from the US of A. Capitalism rocks.
    I don't like mcdoanlds by any stretch of the imagination, but blaming mcdonalds for obesity is just plain foolish.
    Last time i checked we all still had the freedom of choice.

heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50) heavybastard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life

that is like blaming a cigarette company for forcing cigarettes into your mouth

its their choice they go in there

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by heavybastard
    that is like blaming a cigarette company for forcing cigarettes into your mouth

its their choice they go in there
    Exactly, they need to legalise pot....

Anyways, simple fix, dont go for fat chicks? Med i dunno...
    eehee - "Women function on emotion, men function on logic."

Originally Posted by A_C
    Bingo

Lap of Luxury Winner. The Hutch's Avatar
    The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Hutch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by A_C
    yeah, and watch the overweight population grow even more.
    "The *******"

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pool_Shark
    This is ridiculous.
    McDonald's is not the cause of obesity. For those who do have a problem eating too much, it isn't the access to fast food causing it, it's lack of self control.

Not every person you see is overweight because they over eat. Thyroid disease causes weight gain because the thyroid is no longer regulating their metabolism. Plus some with Thyroid disease are given steroids by their doctors, and that aids in weight gain.

A person with a bad thyroid problem can workout out as often as you, and not lose one pound. Some are people that used to be active, playing tennis, jogging, walking, etc, but they can't anymore because the disease affects their bones, joints, and their immune systems.

My sister has multiple sclorosis, and she is given a shot once a month, that shot causes her to put on weight, and since MS affects the central nervous system, she can't be very active, but she makes sure she walks in the MS walk every year, and every year she comes in last, but she does finish.

There are people with really bad asthma who are given steroids and they gain weight.

My point is, people shouldn't be so predjudice against over weight people, because you never really know if they are over weight due to over indulgence or because of illness.
    BUMP! good post man
    What up though...

Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cosmonaut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its lack of cooking skills, not self control. And before you say today's women don't have time to cook ~ well pretty much don't say it cause its not true.
    ~ BMBc ~ Ballin' since the start.....

ARE YOU IN THE RED? Click --> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1811391

^^ And if you got reps to spare check out my thread of people who need them.^^

A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500) A_C is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by The Hutch
    yeah, and watch the overweight population grow even more.

Would you like a Supersized Big Mac meal with that? And a super sized Milkshake?

Oh come on, dont blame fat chicks on drugs, jesus whats wrong with you...

Stupid fat ****s should just learn to control their ****in' belly, and not blame it on the food, its as if the food is from the ghetto and holding a 9mm glock to their head....

Please use some logic...

"So why do you weigh 350lbs?"
    "Its not my fault, the Big Mac held a gun to my head, and the Pot was going to stab me..."

Yah...

*Edit* if there is anyone on the forums that is over weight for a medical reason this post is not directed to you, nor are my comments, you all have a PROPER reason and it would be wrong to question.
    Last edited by A_C; 12-25-2004 at 09:53 AM.
    eehee - "Women function on emotion, men function on logic."

aeroplane69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aeroplane69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    heres why:

1. main problem is its becoming more accepted, because the men are getting fatter as well. but people dont understand that men are allowed a little more weight, and can still be attractive... women cant

2. women are now taught thats its "ok" to be overweight, and to not be ashamed... which is wrong

3. many celebrities try to emphasize the fact that "i'm big, and proud of it"... another thing which gives women an ok to be fat

4. all the diet pills that are out are a sorry excuse. i know women who try every single pill out there and waste gobs of money... its all a scam to "be lazy, and lose weight"..... it just aint gonna happen. however there are illegal ones that can

5. women that i know tend to think that its "what you eat...eating healthy will make me lose weight".... ITS NOT WHAT, ITS HOW MUCH.....stuffing your face with heathly **** is gonna make u gain weight as well.

i cant stand it and i think its getting outa control.

The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500) The Bassist is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fat chicks need lovin too, take advantage of their weak will-power and lowered self-esteem and use them for meaningless sex.
    "I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life.... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes."
    -- Frank Sinatra

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveThyPain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

Originally Posted by The Bassist
    fat chicks need lovin too, take advantage of their weak will-power and lowered self-esteem and use them for meaningless sex.
    "fat chicks need love too, but they gotta pay for it!!!"

DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DanSM has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by liquid_fire
    I don't like mcdoanlds by any stretch of the imagination, but blaming mcdonalds for obesity is just plain foolish.
    Last time i checked we all still had the freedom of choice.
    how dare you!!! One of the things in life that pisses me off more than anything is how fat people ruined mcdonalds... now a big mac consists of a ****in salad, their nougets are dry their chips are bland and their burgers even flatter (if thats possible). All because fat people couldnt just say no to that extra portion... What they should do is put up a sign of a fat person with a red line through it and not let them in. I know that seems harsh but they made their stuff taste so bad I cant even go there and Im not fat!

aeroplane69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) aeroplane69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by The Bassist
    we do, thats the problem. it gives them encouragement to stay fat

HefIsMyIdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HefIsMyIdol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DanSM
    how dare you!!! One of the things in life that pisses me off more than anything is how fat people ruined mcdonalds... now a big mac consists of a ****in salad, their nougets are dry their chips are bland and their burgers even flatter (if thats possible). All because fat people couldnt just say no to that extra portion... What they should do is put up a sign of a fat person with a red line through it and not let them in. I know that seems harsh but they made their stuff taste so bad I cant even go there and Im not fat!
    Anyone hear about the overweight guy who sued McDonald's for giving him heart disease? He said he would eat there nearly every day believing all that **** was GOOD for him, jeez what a moron, I think it was tossed out of court...
    Pain is weakness leaving the body....
    One word: DEDICATION
    Arnold 4 Prez!
    FEED ME I AM ONE HAWNGRY MOFOCKA!

Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Yogurt is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There are to many weak emotionally unstable people out there. I haven't eaten fastfood since I visited Boston.

It's sad.

I tend to look down on fat people.

Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000) Gr8Ape is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, to what I see (canada) the overweight girls my age (give or take a year or two) are almost nonexistent.
    Chubby some, but not unattracative......you know what I mean......do you.....

im thinking about all the girls I know.........*thinks* and maybe 5-7 % are "overweight" and 1% obese

I dunno, they say that people are getting fatter and fatter etc all the hype, but from my point of view thats not the case. Of course i dont live in the states and, well, my point of view cant be generalized.......but stilll, think about the numbers they say
    What was it? 60% overweight 20% obese? does that mean only 1 person on 5 is lean??? i doubt that....

and btw, out of 5 fat persons, 1 will be happy with themselves, the others are going to be stupid lazy complainers, or interiorly complexed.
    Last edited by Gr8Ape; 12-25-2004 at 07:35 PM.
    ~460/~320/510 pr's

fun pr's
    deadlift 340 x 15
    squats 245 x 45

6' ~220

Uras has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LadyStarlight
    It's easier than you think when you look in the right places.

Like Masters swimming.

I am in my 40s, workout in between 7 and 10 swimming workouts every week, at least 1.5 hours each workout, I run and lift weights once or twice a week.

Many Masters swimmers don't train as much as I do because they got the swimmer phsysiology from having swam as kids and they are only maintaining that, but they look in shape nonetheless.
    Last edited by Uras; 12-25-2004 at 09:56 PM.

I have misplaced my pants wiggles's Avatar
    wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wiggles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just want to clarify that I'm not talking about people who are overweight because of a medical condition; sorry if I wasn't clear about that. I'm complaining more about a lifestyle and the physical appearance that often accompanies it.

wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wwedivaxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow. not quite sure how to respond to this considering I'd fall in the overweight range. I started came to bb.com to research CLA then hung around in the forum for the wwe/wrestling board, but wandered into other areas just to check them out. I can get myself on a program to lose weight and get to the gym. my problem is sticking with it long term. I don't know why. especially when I like the results. between sept 03 and may 04 I lost around 30lbs. unfortunately since June I've put too much of it back on (not all of it, but far too much of it). I had a couple of setbacks (wisdom teeth removed which kept me out of the gym for a week and a knee problem that had me in rehab for 3wks when I couldn't go to the gym), but most of it is just me. if nothing else I need to get myself back in to continue rehabing my knee, but I really need to get myself back on track. get myself back to where I was (that around 30lbs down from sept 03) and keep going. I digress... point is... I don't think I'm in that 85% that was mentioned earlier. I don't piss and moan over going to the gym once I can get myself going. honestly, I think if I had a boyfriend that would get me moving I probably could stick to it. problem is I'm on my own getting to the gym. no one to say "ok we're going." someone to either make me go get them to go or them come get me. that would get my @$$ in gear. I've slipped on my diet as well, and that I've already resolved to get back in gear for the new year. I was so good about that and I've just slipped since the summer.

white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) white_shadow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "wisdom teeth removed which kept me out of the gym for a week"

-- wwedivaxx

Just the kind of excuse overweight people give. At least thats what I noticed.

I'm not a fat person hater nor do I frown down upon them or feel superior to them. Some people I am sure have physical problems that cause them to be overweight. But sometimes I feel something along the lines of anger when I see someone overweight eat something they shouldn't or refuse to be active.

For the most part weight is controllable and your physique is changeable. No one is born looking like Arnold, you have to earn it.

Most guys males/females that have great bodies have earned it. You will also find that they are very motivated, dedicated, and focused.