snoopwestside has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

19-nor Andro stack....

I have heard this product is the dogs bollocks!!!! For the people who have used this product - what is it like?? did it boost your gains up?? is there any side effects eg-hair loss etc....??

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Skip it and any other products that have androdione in them.

why??

what is wrong with androdione??

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Low conversion to test, higher conversion to DHT and estrogen. I'm amazed that anyone even sells it anymore.

what do u suggest i get?? what brands?? not steroids please

How old are you?
    How long have you been training?
    What are your goals?
    What have you already used?

Iam 21 years old , i have been working out for 1 year, i currently use whey, creatine and glutamine. My goal is to gain as much muscle as possible - as i am currently bulking!!

Well I'm going to go out on limb and assume that your diet (high protein, low processed carbs, high EFAs) and training (compound movements and reasonable workload) are in order.

I would start with postworkout nutrition -- make sure you take in at least 50grams carbs and 40g protein right after working out. you can make your own blend or buy one.

Creatine is good I would recommend you continue to use it.
    Same with glutamine -- although it's a bit pricey for what you get.

flaxseed oil is a good source of healthy fat as is fish oil. Helathy fat is essiential whenbulking or cutting.

At your age you'd probably make great gains on just that stuff. i'd recommend you buy a copy of "Brawn" by Stuart Mcrobert and follow it's guidelines. You'd be amazed at the results you can get.

If you HAVE to try prohormones I'd recommend androspray as you can get a good idea of how you react to them while still getting good results.

Be advised though, you said no steroids and prohormones are essientially the same thing.

Thanks

Thanks for all of that. One more thing what do u think of 'zma' i have been told it is a good supp- is this true??

ZMA is a waste of your money. Buy a regular zinc supp for fraction of the price if you are concerned about your zinc levels.

reply....

what brand is the best?? also what do u think of tribulus?? sorry about all the questions.....

Any regular brand of zinc will do -- you can get it at your drug store.

Tribulus is overhyped but it does do something. I noticed more of a stimlumant effect when I took it, but I'm very sensitive to stims in the first place. If you want to add soemthing like that, I've heard good things about FUZU by syntrax. I've never used it myself, but several reputable people here have vouched for it doing something. Just don't expect dramatic results.

Oh, I forgot you might benefit from switching from whey protein to blend with casein and possibly egg.

reply.....

'blend with casein and possibly egg' is there a supplier which sales this supp - or is there a best brand?? 'FUZU' is this pure zinc

sorry for the confusion about FUZU, I mentioned because it seemed like you really wanted to add one more thing. FUZU is similar to tribulus in exepected effects.

Lots of company's make blends but they tend to be pricey. Metrx Dorian Yates and Biotest make good blends but they're not cheap. Labrada and optimum make slightly more affordable blends. I get mine custom made at the **************. iIm not sure if they ship to the UK, but they're worth looking into.

Finally any zinc supp will do. Just try the "house" brand at your local pharmacy.

thanks

Would it be possible if i can take your e-mail address, or something so i can chat to you if i have a problem of some sort - because u have been extremely helpful !!!

Sure I'm glad to help. I'll just sent you a PM. You can also PM me or post here. Lots of other guys here know what they're doing too.

Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carnivore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

diones and diols

If you do a more vast search you would learn that the dione versions of everything have a lower conversion rate than the diols so you would be better off with the 19 nor androstendiol than the 19 nor androstendione. Anyways with 1 Test and 1AD or the etheragels available why bother with those products that have little effect. I tried the 19 nor androstendiol and found it to be quite weak. I say this because I am now on 1AD soon to be off it after six weeks and I have gained some real solid mass. My diet is right and my workout routines are voracious. As it stands now I am a solid 235 lbs. at 5'9''. I have gained between 3/4 to 1 whole inches on every muscle in my body from 1 AD ergopharm at starting 200mg 3 times a day= 600mg and after the second week I went to 300 mg 3 times a day= 900mg. The only side effect I have had was a little agression or tense moods and a little ball shrinkage which I am taking 800 mg of zma to help with post cycle recovery. This is just a little statement about what I think about prohormones. If you are going to take them why go for as little gains as possible when you can get much bigger gains for the same money. P.S. By the way just spare your liver all the pills and go for a transdermal like T/X or 1+. This is what I will be doing from now on. I have never before this year 2002 ever taken any steroid or prohormone. I did alot of research and tried things for myself, wasted some money , asked some questions, got flamed on a few, now I think I know what to do or what is going on. I hope you will see for yourself and do some research that the weak prohormones are a waste of money. If you want the Nandrolone from the 19 nor then just go for the transdermal of Anabol X it has a good conversion. If anyone sees anything wrong with what I have said then please correct me.---JMB
    JMB 7th S.F.G.A.
    "There are three boxes that we can use to maintain our Freedoms: The Soapbox, The Ballotbox, and the Cartridgebox. Time is running out on the first two!"
    "The tree of liberty must be periodically watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots alike."---Thomas Jefferson
    "Strength of mind is as important as strength of body"