thumbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need bulking help from experienced ppl please

OK a few weeks ago i started bulking and i was adjusting well. now 3 weeks later i upped the cals even more and i feel fat. my stomach sticks out but its not like a fat persons stomach, you know. but it sticks out further then my chest and i have a well developed chest. it feels uncomfortable but i really dont wanna go back to eating light as i'm noticing gains in muscle size by eating big. on a side note, when people look at me do you think they think i'm fat or do u think they think i'm into lifting weights and trying to gain mass?

Anyway, as I said b4, i dont wanna go back to eating like a lightweight cause it's time i created a bigger physique for myself. I just need some other experienced bulkers help on this. Like, do i just need to give it more time for the rest of my body to fill out along with my stomach? I'm at a lost point in my bulking and could really use some advice and motivation from you all. I really do appreciate it.

thanks,

thumb

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your stomach distention is because of the large quanity of foods you're eating. It's uncomfortable for sure. some days I'm so sick of food by 7 or 8 pm and i still have some 1,000 calories left. Thats part of the game and it seems like you understand that. If people are ignorant they make look at you and think you look fat i suppose, but it shouldnt be about what they think right now. wear baggier shirts that dont touch your stomach and youll look and feel less bloated.
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

cool.. thanks for the reply. is the rest of my body gonna catch up so my stomach doesnt override the rest of me? know what i mean?

senithe363 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There's always time for cutting later. Don't put your fork down if you're seeing gains.

Returning to Savagery JustBrowsin's Avatar
    JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustBrowsin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thumbmaster
    cool.. thanks for the reply. is the rest of my body gonna catch up so my stomach doesnt override the rest of me? know what i mean?
    thats a bit of an odd question, but i'll try to help you. for the most part your stomach will be distended for much of the time you're bulking. not necessarily all day, but i find i look like **** by the end of most days and the next morning i look and feel lean again. if you bulk right you will notice mass gains quicker than fat accumulation and will be enthusiastic about continuing. Hope this helps. remember, you gotta get a little ugly before you get really pretty.
    Disregard Taco Bell, Acquire Filiberto's.

iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iNeedAsponsor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK a few weeks ago i started bulking and i was adjusting well. now 3 weeks later i upped the cals even more and i feel fat. my stomach sticks out but its not like a fat persons stomach, you know. but it sticks out further then my chest and i have a well developed chest. it feels uncomfortable but i really dont wanna go back to eating light as i'm noticing gains in muscle size by eating big. on a side note, when people look at me do you think they think i'm fat or do u think they think i'm into lifting weights and trying to gain mass?

Anyway, as I said b4, i dont wanna go back to eating like a lightweight cause it's time i created a bigger physique for myself. I just need some other experienced bulkers help on this. Like, do i just need to give it more time for the rest of my body to fill out along with my stomach? I'm at a lost point in my bulking and could really use some advice and motivation from you all. I really do appreciate it.

thanks,

thumb
    You my friend are eating too much, and you are getting fat. I've been reading your other posts about bulking and I think you are going too fast, eating too much, gaining alot of fat and thinking it's alot of muscle, ofcourse it's not only fat but maby too much. I usually go 10-20lbs in two months.
    It's not so bad being fat, and why would you care what other people think about you?

"Just enjoy life, get over the look-thing."
    -Lee Priest

true. thanks for the good points from all of you. i always keep forgetting that i do have a cutting plan worked out for later and i do have the will power to stick to it, so i'm gonna keep eating. i think my problem with the fat gain is that i'm eating too often.

i have big meals and sometimes seperated by only an hour. i'm gonna seperate them to a few hours and maybe cut a hundred calories out of each meal. correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm guessing some of the fat should go down in a day or 2 and i can continue my clean bulk from there.

impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50) impossible702 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

thanks,

thumb

that always bothers me too, but its only from all the food thats in your system. if you give it a day and dont eat much, it'll go away and itll look normal. so point is, dont stop bulking because of that! eat up!
    kicking ass.

illusion of safety.

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    true. thanks for the good points from all of you. i always keep forgetting that i do have a cutting plan worked out for later and i do have the will power to stick to it, so i'm gonna keep eating. i think my problem with the fat gain is that i'm eating too often.

i have big meals and sometimes seperated by only an hour. i'm gonna seperate them to a few hours and maybe cut a hundred calories out of each meal. correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm guessing some of the fat should go down in a day or 2 and i can continue my clean bulk from there.
    Just make sure you're only gaining about 1lb a week and you should be fine. Bulking is ALL mental bro. That bloat is at least partially mental, partially fat, and partially muscle. There is a time later for cutting. Aside from that, men with decent Testosterone levels tend to gain first in their midsection. Just keep it in control and you should be fine.