noob has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How long would/will it take to achieve this physique

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...hp?photo=20365

Lets say im the avg. lean 5'9 162 pound guy with about 14.5 inch arms

How long many years of training would it take to look like this/ Or did this guy take illegal drugs to achieve this? If so with the drugs how long does it take to achieve this type of body with proper diet and good training???

Cbury64 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    slow down...it all depends on where you are at now....how hard you train....a little genetics....your routine.... age....and who knows what he took(if anything).....if you work hard anything is possible

looking like that isnt gonna come over night it will take years of dedication and hard work...

def not out of reach though ...good luck
    train hard losing is NOT an option....

I know I was just curious if I would be out of college by the time I looked like that or not.... Would something like that take 10 years or more like 5???? natural or is it not attainable naturally?

Originally Posted by noob
    I know I was just curious if I would be out of college by the time I looked like that or not.... Would something like that take 10 years or more like 5???? natural or is it not attainable naturally?
    how old are you now??? its def attainable naturally.... its hard to say how many years it would take cuz i dont really know anything bout you

currently im 18

If im serious about bodybuilding will It be like when im 25? I mean ill be fine with the way I look now and untill then but just wandering what my max will look like naturally and how long it will take

ur max is as hard as you wanna train your not gonna be as big as aronold naturally but you can look like that with some supps and hard work...clean diet...just be smart about it....i cant say any more then that about when/if you will look like that....its really up to you

djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) djc1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Cool

Cbury's advice is right on and his assessment is also correct.

While this guy's developemnt is about as close to perfect as it gets, it looks like it came from hard work in a gym and not from what he injected or injested in the way of drugs.

As for time line, ur looking at at least 2 - 3 years of hard work to come close, and even then you will be a few years shy. But as was told to u before, a lot depends on what u look like now and how hard u r willing to work to get looking that way.

If u decide to give it a try and need more help or advice, by all means hit us up. Would be glad to see how close we could come to him.

Good luck and happy holidays.

Don
    Last edited by djc1; 12-24-2004 at 07:48 PM.
    djc

well im pretty informed I just never had any goals or anyone I want to look like ... I just recently got really in bodybuilding and got my diet down pat I was just curious if anyone could give me a guestiate on how long it will take Ive got a good start Im lean you can see my abs and Ive got good amount of muscle 14.5 arms cold

wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wanderingchaos9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2-3 years being serious and going straight.

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    well im pretty informed I just never had any goals or anyone I want to look like ... I just recently got really in bodybuilding and got my diet down pat I was just curious if anyone could give me a guestiate on how long it will take Ive got a good start Im lean you can see my abs and Ive got good amount of muscle 14.5 arms cold
    You are too focused on how long it will take, this is not a bad thing, but if this is your main concern than I question if you could even dedicate yourself for a year. The want and desire for time usually means one doesn't have much patients etc...
    Sig too long?

Got any PX questions PM me.

Diesel likes my sausage EmperialChina's Avatar
    EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000) EmperialChina is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/...hp?photo=20365

Lets say im the avg. lean 5'9 162 pound guy with about 14.5 inch arms

How long many years of training would it take to look like this/ Or did this guy take illegal drugs to achieve this? If so with the drugs how long does it take to achieve this type of body with proper diet and good training???
    Never.

To someone who said 'a little genetics', I have to make a correction and say a lot of genetics. If you are asking how long it would take to look like that guy, it all comes down to genetics aside from hard work, diet and ad nauseum the rest of the list. Point is genetics determine your muscle shape, disposition to muscle building and so forth, so to take a picture of a guy with serious and solid training along with obvious great genetics, and wonder if you can mimick or look like him is a bit incorrect/misguided to say the least. That would be like me taking a picture of a pro and wondering if I can look like that pro. How many other guys here look like the guy in the picture? None because there is only one of him, they may look similar but not exact by any means. Everyone is different is my point, so you could work your ass off and you most likely will never look exactly like that guy, but you will look better than previously.

At this point you have no idea what your body is capable off and in what amount of time, despite what people may say or put genetics on the backburner person A and person B can work equally as hard for 2 years person A can come out looking straight jacked and beautiful while person B may come out with modest but somewhat sucessful gains but not close to their ideal....its basically an unanswerable question. The guy in the picture also looks to be in the 5'10"-6' foot something area, so that along with his bone structure and a list of other details give him his specific large look. People of course are all similar but vary vastly and there is only one way to find out, do it.

Just start out dedicating yourself for 2 months and take pictures, chart yourself if you feel like you got something out of it, go further with it and continue.
    Last edited by EmperialChina; 12-24-2004 at 08:58 PM.
    Sig too long?

Got any PX questions PM me.