Thread: Nolvadex PLUS?

Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Chris95 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Question Nolvadex PLUS?

Has anyone heard of this? I was buying my creatine ester last night at the store, and mentioned to the guy that I wanted to do one last PH cycle at the start of the new year. He said a new product they just got was this Nolvadex plus (which I thought you could only buy regular nolvadex online).

It looked like a white, green and black bottle. What do you guys think?

geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10) geeman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

re:

prolly Novadex (minus the L) Plus by Gaspari, theyre tricky like that...junk...go with 6-oxo or Formadrol by LG

War against genetics chan_ho_nam's Avatar
    chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by geeman
    prolly Novadex (minus the L) Plus by Gaspari, theyre tricky like that...junk...go with 6-oxo or Formadrol by LG
    Agreed.

stratvox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

novadex question

Im a newbie and have 3 bottles of the gaspari stuff. DO you think its junk because you have used it or you just dont like the brand? Im not trying to be a wiseguy, but i need to know

w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by stratvox
    Im a newbie and have 3 bottles of the gaspari stuff. DO you think its junk because you have used it or you just dont like the brand? Im not trying to be a wiseguy, but i need to know
    Might want to return it. I asked the same question about the novadex. everyone said it was junk.

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Yeah

Everyone says everything is junk. Do a search and see for yourself. The trick is to find someone who actually used it. If you would like to wait, I'll be starting it about 3 days before xmas, I would like to see just how TERRIBLE it is for myself. The main ingredient (3-OHAT) is actually what 6-oxo converts to, so in theory it is what 1T is to 1AD. I said "in theory," I'm hoping that I don't get a science lecture. Some guys just see the name (being similar to real nolva) as a scam so they bash the product. You will undoubtedly be told now to just go out and buy real nolvadex because it is legal as a research chemical, but that is up to you. I personally don't like the grey area surrounding the real stuff. If you really want good info on the gaspari product, then just see if you can find someone who has actually taken it. I never knew how well an incline barbell press worked until I tried it. Do you know what I mean.

Oh, the origional novadex was formastane, the novadex extreme is not. It is a totally different product.
    "I will turn the screws of vengeance and bury you with honesty." (Lamb of God)

Currently eating all my meals off of 45lb plates.

Good info, Great site, register here:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/index...ferrerid=12408

chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000) chan_ho_nam is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thing is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. New stuff is great sometimes, but why go that route and take a risk with recovery, when there are plenty of tried, tested and true options out there.

Good luck with your cycle, and please update if you can when its done.

w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) w i c k e d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dungeon1
    Everyone says everything is junk. Do a search and see for yourself. The trick is to find someone who actually used it. If you would like to wait, I'll be starting it about 3 days before xmas, I would like to see just how TERRIBLE it is for myself. The main ingredient (3-OHAT) is actually what 6-oxo converts to, so in theory it is what 1T is to 1AD. I said "in theory," I'm hoping that I don't get a science lecture. Some guys just see the name (being similar to real nolva) as a scam so they bash the product. You will undoubtedly be told now to just go out and buy real nolvadex because it is legal as a research chemical, but that is up to you. I personally don't like the grey area surrounding the real stuff. If you really want good info on the gaspari product, then just see if you can find someone who has actually taken it. I never knew how well an incline barbell press worked until I tried it. Do you know what I mean.

Oh, the origional novadex was formastane, the novadex extreme is not. It is a totally different product.
    it's actually nolvadex. and they said that the novadex by gaspari converted into some crap that was bad for you. i forgot the chemical name.

dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dungeon1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Oh.

I thought it was over the counter. If it is real nolva, where do you live. Who said the Gaspari stuff converts into something bad for you? I would like to know what that something is.

Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by w i c k e d
    it's actually nolvadex. and they said that the novadex by gaspari converted into some crap that was bad for you. i forgot the chemical name.

"They said" - who is they? Dont beleive everything you read! Some of you people kill me, oh my god I read this or that so it must be true. So and so on the bb.com message board said its junk, so I shouldnt use it either. Come on, be realistic! Half of this board jumps on Gaspari because his Novedex Xtreme uses a name similar to the real thing, Nolvadex. Its smart marketing, people associate the product based on the name. I highly doubt they are trying to "trick you" by using a similar name. Any genius would realize, its not real Nolva.

6-OXO actually converts into a form of estrogen, ask Patrick Arnold. I quote from a previous post by PA, "It converts to a compound that is structurally similar to estrogen, but lacks the pharmacological activity."

Now I have used the Novedex Xtreme product which is much different from the original Novedex that was actually formestane. My results were very good. I used it as PCT to help increase my natural testosterone levels after a prohormone cycle. If you have questions about Novedex Xtreme (not Novedex Plus, see for yourself online at http://www.gasparinutrition.com/prod..._editorial.asp
    "If you always do what you did,
    you will always get what you always got."

Support [url]www.usfa.biz[/url] fighting for your supplement rights!

BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MarcoNJ
    "They said" - who is they? Dont beleive everything you read! Some of you people kill me, oh my god I read this or that so it must be true. So and so on the bb.com message board said its junk, so I shouldnt use it either. Come on, be realistic! Half of this board jumps on Gaspari because his Novedex Xtreme uses a name similar to the real thing, Nolvadex. Its smart marketing, people associate the product based on the name. I highly doubt they are trying to "trick you" by using a similar name. Any genius would realize, its not real Nolva.
    That's not smart marketing at all, in fact, it's a terrible idea. How many people on this board have you seen say that they would never use Gaspari products for that one reason alone?! A LOT. Myself included. There are a lot of poorly informed people out there, and that's who Gaspari is targeting with this product. There is no other reason, from a business standpoint, that they would name it something like that.

MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BigApothec
    That's not smart marketing at all, in fact, it's a terrible idea. How many people on this board have you seen say that they would never use Gaspari products for that one reason alone?! A LOT. Myself included. There are a lot of poorly informed people out there, and that's who Gaspari is targeting with this product. There is no other reason, from a business standpoint, that they would name it something like that.

I'm not going to argue with you because that be like pissing in the wind, I have better things to do. I assume you talked to Rich? He must have told you who he was targeting with the product name? So you are not taking a particular product because you dont like the name of it or they way its marketed? How about trying it yourself before you assume its no good? I've taken it and I'm very happy with it! And I cant complain about the price either, especially when I get it direct from him at the gym.

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chris95
    Has anyone heard of this? I was buying my creatine ester last night at the store, and mentioned to the guy that I wanted to do one last PH cycle at the start of the new year. He said a new product they just got was this Nolvadex plus (which I thought you could only buy regular nolvadex online).

It looked like a white, green and black bottle. What do you guys think?
    It's it's made to sound like nolvadex, and is being sold over-the-counter, it's crap.

6-OXO is your best option
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

I'm not going to argue with you because that be like pissing in the wind, I have better things to do. I assume you talked to Rich? He must have told you who he was targeting with the product name? So you are not taking a particular product because you dont like the name of it or they way its marketed? How about trying it yourself before you assume its no good? I've taken it and I'm very happy with it! And I cant complain about the price either, especially when I get it direct from him at the gym.
    Like there's another reason he would name it Novadex? Even the guy that started this thread wrote Nolvadex, the name was intended to have this effect. I won't bad mouth the product because I haven't tried it. But IMO there are better options out there. Real Nolva has proven itself time and time again, whether that be research chems or the pharm stuff that I have. Clomid is another option. 6-OXO even has a great following and is building up a good history.

I wouldn't recommend anyone put themselves at risk of improper PCT by trying the next "new" thing. Stick to the proven stuff.

Bullbearish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nolvadex is a brand name. The only way to know you are getting the right thing is if it is Tamoxifen, the generic name. Nolvadex is Tamoxifen, Novadex is not. I've seen several supplement companies use name tickery. The Gaspari product might be helpful, but it is not Tamoxifen. Don't be fooled.

BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigApothec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    That's exactly right. I'm not going to buy this product because of the way it's marketed and I don't like the name. But you're misunderstanding me- I never said the product itself was no good. I never said it didn't work. For all I know, it's fantastic... but I really don't care, that's not my point at all.

As for the price, good for you that you can get it cheap from Rich. So that's why you're defending him. The rest of us can't, so yeah, why would anybody be bothered with an overpriced unproven product?

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I highly doubt they are trying to "trick you" by using a similar name. Any genius would realize, its not real Nolva.
    This is the problem. 99% of people going out to get these supplements are not geniuses. They don't know the difference and don't realize it. The only reason it is called that is to confuse the consumer.

That's why so many intelligent consumers boycot his products, because our only voice is with our dollars, which are not going to him.

EDIT: I'm going to put this in before any replys saying different. Look at the name of the thread! He didn't even spell the product like it is, he obviously thought nolvadex, NOT novadex. THAT MY FRIEND is shaddy marketing.
    Last edited by doggzj; 12-07-2004 at 08:23 PM.

Originally Posted by doggzj
    This is the problem. 99% of people going out to get these supplements are not geniuses. They don't know the difference and don't realize it. The only reason it is called that is to confuse the consumer.

That's why so many intelligent consumers boycot his products, because our only voice is with our dollars, which are not going to him.

EDIT: I'm going to put this in before any replys saying different. Look at the name of the thread! He didn't even spell the product like it is, he obviously thought nolvadex, NOT novadex. THAT MY FRIEND is shaddy marketing.
    ddodzj - 1
    marcoNJ - 0

Originally Posted by doggzj

And that sells product, thats the bottom line if you agree with it or not. Selling product. Call it shady, call it whatever you'd like but if it gets people talking about the product (good or bad) than they got what they wanted. Personally the name of 99% of the products out there would not effect me from buying it if in fact it works. And for me it has worked, time to move on.

Marketing 101

First of all the thread was started about a product called "nolvadex PLUS" wich is not a Gaspari Nutrition product so this is in effect a moot point, but the marketing strategy being used by Rich is an accepted business practice. It's called name association and you see it in every industry. It does not make a company deceiptful to use this tactic. If anything Rich gives his customers too much credit, I guess he thought that they could infer that if it is being sold over the counter, then it is not real nolva, but as someone pointed out above; "99% of people who buy supplements are complete idiots" (I apologize for the crude interpretation). There are at least five products I can think of off the top of my head that use name association and they are not all Gaspari products. Here is a list:

1. Anavol,(NX Care)/ Anadrol 50, Anavar
    2. Maxteron,(Impact Nutrition)/ Masteron
    3. Equidren,(SDI Labs)/ Equibol
    4. All the fat burners with CLEN in the name,(VPX(just one example)/ Clen
    5. Winni-Depot(German American Technologies), Winstrol

I could continue, but what is the point. So I guess no one will ever buy anything from those companies again, right? Besides, the real reason you use name association is just to get potential customers to look at your product twice, it's about recognition and remembrance.

Thanks for the board Ryan Estopell's Avatar
    Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000) Estopell is just really nice. (+1000)

bump

Exotic Game Hunter NuggzTheNinja's Avatar
    NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NuggzTheNinja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If "novadex" was so good, they wouldn't have to market it as if it was Nolvadex.

Ever consider that?

I'll take illegal prescription drugs any day. There's a reason they're illegal: they work.
    This account was created for the purpose of roleplaying and satire. All posts, messages, images, or other media produced by this Bodybuilding.com profile, including stories, names, references to characters and incidents, and views expressed, are fictitious and intended as parody. No identification or association with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, or products is intended or should be inferred.

Originally Posted by NuggzTheNinja
    If "novadex" was so good, they wouldn't have to market it as if it was Nolvadex.

Ever consider that?

I'll take illegal prescription drugs any day. There's a reason they're illegal: they work.
    Lol, their not illegal script drugs, they're just scripted drugs.

Originally Posted by dungeon1
    Besides, the real reason you use name association is just to get potential customers to look at your product twice, it's about recognition and remembrance.

Amen. Finally someone that knows something about marketing 101.

The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000) The Experiment is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm making a supplement too called Ultradrol, hoping people think its Superdrol, but better. It will contain:

Secret Anabolic-Drol Ingredients*
    Tribulus Terresteris-Drol
    Lipoic-Drol
    6OXXO-Drol`
    Novedex Plus-Drol
    A Pinch of Magic-Drol~
    2-17-alpha-6-methyl-propalenothol-6-dihydrogenmonoxide-14-drol-9

I will use the cheapest ingredients out there but claim its awesome and that my scientists worked for slave hours at slave wages to get this product out. Order now!

Cost: $149.95 for 14 day supply

******** that fell off of a hooker's ass while I was doing a line on since I raked in so much money from this **** product

` - The extra X stands for noneXistent. I'm so clever.

~ - Pinch is a subjective term, basically means 5.5 mg
    - 10K A Day Crew
    - Giant Cock Crew
    - Perforated Your Girlfriend, Wife, Mom, or Sister's Colon From My Huge Penis Crew
    - Cigar Room Crew
    - 20K A Day Crew
    - Your Girlfriend Sucked My Cock When You Weren't Looking Crew
    - Godly Aesthetics Crew
    - My Jaw Could Cut Diamonds Crew
    - 50K A Day Crew

doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doggzj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sure, it's going to sell products, that's obviously why it's named that. I do not dispute that. In business terms, he probably sells more product naming it that way. I do not dispute that. But I am still going to direct unknowing users away from it and point them to the -real- thing.

I believe this type of naming, also with other products you listed, are shaddy marketing, and I won't buy products marketed that way.

Edit: I'd just like to note, A quick search of posts by MarcoNJ show 100% pimping of Rich's products. So your his friend? Even so, every single post about a product you made was about one of his products, never any others. This is another classic marketing stategy, and it sells products unfortunately.
    Last edited by doggzj; 12-08-2004 at 11:29 PM.

Pct

I just started taking Gaspari Nutrition's Novadex Extreme for pct. I was taking IDS Methyl-X (3ed) and IDS 1-DIOL Extreme (2ed) and for the last two weeks I was also taking SCI-FIT Mastabolan (2ed), all together it was a six week cycle, and yesterday was the last day. I will also be taking a new product from NX Care callled T3 Nitro, Milk Thistle, and liver aid. I didn't have a lot of sides while "on," maybe just some more acne than usual, and a little lethargy. I'll check back in over the next couple of days and let you all know how pct is going.