thumbmaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much creatine is too much?

in my opinion and view, i see creatine as helpful and as nonharmful as whey powder. is it bad to take creatine for 2-3 months straight, 5-10g a day while bulking? and drinking plenty of water of course.

Rockyforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude search the forums on this...this question was asked yesterday...and im too lazy to look it up for u or to answer u.

icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50) icanrace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no, 5g per day everyday is fine. 10g is not a lot either, however I only take 5g.
    IMO there is no need to cycle creatine.

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let's not turn this into a pissing contest about cycling or not. if your GOING to cycle take 20g a day (split up) then maintain with 5g a day. If not then just 5g a day should be fine. If you want different options of loading just ask. I'm 2 lazy to write it all now.

:::6'3 280lb Endomorph::: UnderArmour22's Avatar
    UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by thumbmaster
    in my opinion and view, i see creatine as helpful and as nonharmful as whey powder. is it bad to take creatine for 2-3 months straight, 5-10g a day while bulking? and drinking plenty of water of course.
    Use Cell-Tech and you will find out..lol.. 10 grams of creatine each scoop..
    What up though...

the Shockmaster!!! IamCANADIANeh?'s Avatar
    IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamCANADIANeh? is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UnderArmour22
    Use Cell-Tech and you will find out..lol.. 10 grams of creatine each scoop..

Along with 75grams of insulin spiking sugar. Just take 5 grams and a glazed donut........mmmmmmm glazed donut...if you'll excuse me all I need to go get some crack on a bun. *Runs away so fast a cloud of smoke like in the cartoons shaped like him apears and when it clears I'm nowhere to be found*

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IamCANADIANeh?
    Along with 75grams of insulin spiking sugar. Just take 5 grams and a glazed donut........mmmmmmm glazed donut...if you'll excuse me all I need to go get some crack on a bun. *Runs away so fast a cloud of smoke like in the cartoons shaped like him apears and when it clears I'm nowhere to be found*
    WOW LMAO
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by thumbmaster

take no more than 10 grams per day. cycle every half a year.
    doesn't watch t.v.

UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UnderArmour22 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by IamCANADIANeh?
    ROTFL!
    What up though...

xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xakeP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    usually u dont need to cycle. But it wouldnt be a bad idea to stop taking all supplements except the protein for about 3 weeks every half a year or so

Originally Posted by xakeP
    usually u dont need to cycle. But it wouldnt be a bad idea to stop taking all supplements except the protein for about 3 weeks every half a year or so
    I am pretty sure you need to cycle CEE.. Take a month supply get off for about a week or 2 then start up again. Regular creatine mono, you don't have to cycle though.
    What up though...