sickkiddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sleeping Late Waking Up Late = Sleeping early waking up early?

Ok so people say u gotta get good sleep, u gotta get enough sleep....but when people say u gotta get good sleep i always think of it as going to bed early....but if i went to bed late and woke up late, would it be the same as going to bed early and waking up early? and does it affect weight training in any way by goin to bed late n waking up late?

Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Toffee Nose has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well i like to get up early so i can get all my meals in - i find breakfast gives me most energy

tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tund3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there's no difference. the difference is the length of time you spend sleeping, not what time you go to sleep.

Earned the title! caseykrajenka's Avatar
    caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont think it will affect you too much to go to sleep late and wake up late.....as long as you are getting all of your meals in and making sure you dont slack on your workouts.

I prefer to get up early though....I take the time in the morning to go for a jog while it is still peacefull out and then get back in time for a big breakfast.

sickkiddd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    KK thx, i was just wondering cuz lately my sleeping pattern has been real ****ed up but ive been gettign enough sleep....im just going to bed really late lol

Earned the title! caseykrajenka's Avatar
    caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000) caseykrajenka is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea thats no biggie.....just make sure you stay focused and do what you have to do.

MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MattyH7688 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tund3 View Post
    there's no difference. the difference is the length of time you spend sleeping, not what time you go to sleep.
    bingo
    MET-Rx/Pure Protein Board Rep

*Disclaimer: The thoughts and opinions of this rep are of his own and does not reflect MET-Rx/Pure Protein as a company. This user is a Bodybuilding.com board representative and is not an employee of MET-Rx/Pure Protein.*

Iron Mulisha Athlete

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well, consider this....

we are biologically primed to get tired when it's dark and to be awake when it's light. The absence of sun light actually causes your body to secrete melatonin and make you tired and conversly sun light causes your body to secrete cortisol to wake you up. Though if you are going to be late and waking up late you are still getting the same amount of sleep you will find that your energy levels will slide as it gets darker out. This is why i personally find it beneficial to get to bed earlier and wake up earlier. Now i know sometimes on this forum people get up-in-arms and like to start debates for no reason and i'm not trying to prompt something like that, i just had some information i thought i'd share. Waking up late is not a bad thing, you just may find that you lack energy as the night moves on. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poppa Pump is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well, consider this....

we are biologically primed to get tired when it's dark and to be awake when it's light. The absence of sun light actually causes your body to secrete melatonin and make you tired and conversly sun light causes your body to secrete cortisol to wake you up. Though if you are going to be late and waking up late you are still getting the same amount of sleep you will find that your energy levels will slide as it gets darker out. This is why i personally find it beneficial to get to bed earlier and wake up earlier. Now i know sometimes on this forum people get up-in-arms and like to start debates for no reason and i'm not trying to prompt something like that, i just had some information i thought i'd share. Waking up late is not a bad thing, you just may find that you lack energy as the night moves on. Peace
    REPS ARE ALWAYS GOOD

RookJa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It's just preference, I like waking up early so i can get work done before everyone else wakes up. But the time of day you sleep shouldn't matter as long as you get enough of it.

johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnsonGA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RookJa View Post
    It's just preference, I like waking up early so i can get work done before everyone else wakes up. But the time of day you sleep shouldn't matter as long as you get enough of it.
    I am like this as well, to wake up early before everyone else to get everything done. For some reason, large crowds of people make me sleepy.