inkslinger82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

weird question about muscle milk

It says on the bottle that it is the first to mimic human mothers milk...and it got me thinking. Isnt baby formula supposed to replace mothers milk? I know that some mothers do not breast feed, so they rely on baby formula and the kids usually grow fine. Just wondering what you guys think

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yeah, I've thought of that before. But baby formula has a lot of fat and other stuff in it that probably wouldn't be too good. It's also pretty expensive in the amounts you'd want to take. I mean, you'd have to down gallons of it to get enough protein. Obviosly a baby is a lot smaller and needs a lot less than you would.

inkslinger82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sculli
    Yeah, I've thought of that before. But baby formula has a lot of fat and other stuff in it that probably wouldn't be too good. It's also pretty expensive in the amounts you'd want to take. I mean, you'd have to down gallons of it to get enough protein. Obviosly a baby is a lot smaller and needs a lot less than you would.
    plus it tastes like ass!