bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Whey protein before bed?

lately ive been using 1 scoop of ons whey protein before bed along with cottage cheese and a english muffin..

I tkae the whey w/ milk to slow the absorbtion down.. Is that ok, like will i still be getting some good protein with the whey for before bed?

Also, can i just take my whey w/ water..It doesnt upset my stomach as much and it goes down better..But dont you piss away more of it when we use water?

Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Casein is better before bedtime as it is slow digesting, but a good Whey Isolate will be fine also. Water is much better than milk IMO, because of the hormones and antibiotics they give the cows now a days, then they pasturize and homoginize it. If you going to drink milk soy is a better choice IMO. I believe your body will absorb what it wants to regardless of water or milk.
    Normally I'd just shoot you and be done with it, but you caught me in a transitional period, so I'm gonna help you....
    Look in that bag and get my wallet...
    Which one is it?
    The one that says Bad Mother****er on it.

bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bearfan3420 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks man..I got my casein w/ the cottage cheese..But thouhgt i add some whey in there..

thanks man

mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500) mASF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Mavs
    Casein is better before bedtime as it is slow digesting, but a good Whey Isolate will be fine also. Water is much better than milk IMO, because of the hormones and antibiotics they give the cows now a days, then they pasturize and homoginize it. If you going to drink milk soy is a better choice IMO. I believe your body will absorb what it wants to regardless of water or milk.
    They give antibiotics to chickens not cows.

Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mavs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mASF
    They give antibiotics to chickens not cows.
    You need to do some studying
    Normally I'd just shoot you and be done with it, but you caught me in a transitional period, so I'm gonna help you....
    Which one is it?

so waters fine? lol

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If u have an isolate or concentrate take it with milk to slow absorption down
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I also would recommend to mix it with milk as it slows down absorption time...
    Moreover I would avoid ANY Soy product, as there are pyhtoestrogens in it. I remember there was a study saying that if you drink a certain amount of soy milk a day (I think it was 1 ltr.) you would take up as much estrogen as it is in an anti-babypill.
    So would you swallow an anti-babypill each day??? :-)

Originally Posted by AleX-69
    I also would recommend to mix it with milk as it slows down absorption time...
    Moreover I would avoid ANY Soy product, as there are pyhtoestrogens in it. I remember there was a study saying that if you drink a certain amount of soy milk a day (I think it was 1 ltr.) you would take up as much estrogen as it is in an anti-babypill.
    So would you swallow an anti-babypill each day??? :-)
    Soy has many health benefits associated with it. And you will be at your optimum when your healthy. Yes, taken in large amounts it has been known to encourage estrogen production, but contrary to popular demand estrogen isn't the enemy. http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bigcat8.htm
    Which one is it?

Bob Wills wannabe cowboyathlete's Avatar
    cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cowboyathlete is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I take a scoop of whey protein before bedtime. If you get a good night's sleep, your body is working while you sleep to recover from the day. Of course, I also take it with a spoon of psyllium fiber so that I can drop the Cosby kids off at the pool first thing in the morning.
    1. I thought all along you'd be the death of me, but I met one tonight who wants what's left of me!
    2. You are so full of s***, maintenance is still unclogging the toilet.
    3. Save a horse, ride a cowboy!
    4. This mission does not exist, nor will it ever exist.
    5. I'd like to check you for ticks.

Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dedicat3d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you have a point in saying that "estrogen" is good for building muscle, i never denied that. But I think estrogen containing products should be avoided because estrogen hinders fat loss. In fact estrogen "minimizes" the effects of T3 and T4, which is a bad thing if you wanna get ripped.. ( http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/ray-peat.htm )
    Moreover there are several other reasons why to avoid soy products completly... ( http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/author25.htm )

BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BritBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I right in thinking that Caesin is better than Whey before bed? Caesin being a slower absorbed protein that could "feed" your muscles throught the night whearas whey is rapidly delivered, even with milk (by comparison to Caesin). Personally I just have half a litre of milk before bed.

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sixpack
    If u have an isolate or concentrate take it with milk to slow absorption down

Yea i hate cottege cheese so i have to have a shake with skim milk before bed instead. I'm sure it doesn't work as well as cottage cheese but i jsut can't stand that stuff.
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highpower1111 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BritBoy
    Am I right in thinking that Caesin is better than Whey before bed? Caesin being a slower absorbed protein that could "feed" your muscles throught the night whearas whey is rapidly delivered, even with milk (by comparison to Caesin). Personally I just have half a litre of milk before bed.
    Yes , you're are corect
    "The biggest risk in life is not taking one"

"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. " - John Wooden

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing"

sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sculli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    When not in the mood for cottage cheese I down some whey protein mixed in milk and take fish oil and/or natural peanut butter to slow down absorbtion. Can't see paying the extra cash for Muscle Milk etc. when whey is a lot cheaper.